WTT: my converted .223 Saiga for CZ compact

I am looking to trade my converted .223 saiga for either a CZ P-01 or a CZ-75 Compact. 9mm or .40SW

It'l come with the usual cleaning kit in the buttstock, and cleaning rod. Also comes with two bulgy waffles.

one 30rd and one 20rd. Has Flat trunnion guide installed(one I made). the guide is pictured near the bottom of this thread: http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=12273&st=0

It will feed bulgy and weiger mags. wont feed orlites. Dinzags guide will if you want to use orlites.

let me know if you're interested. I'll even throw in a empty british bandoleer and a loader w/ stripper clips.

DSC00022.jpg

EDIT also trade for glock 17, or 19

Edited by angrydutchman
Any idea what $ you would let it go for? My friend is kind of looking for a .223 to compliment his mini

well, I really would rather trade it, but I would take like 400 plus shipping.

I understand, thanks for the reply

Are you looking specifically for the compact CZ models? I have a CZ75 Nickel that I would part with for that .223. Not much bigger than the compacts. I can email you pics if interested.

I think the trade is pretty well in the bag. but yeah, I am really just looking for the compacts.

Are you looking specifically for the compact CZ models? I have a CZ75 Nickel that I would part with for that .223. Not much bigger than the compacts. I can email you pics if interested.

I think the trade is pretty well in the bag. but yeah, I am really just looking for the compacts.

A little confused here (easily done, so don't take offense), but does that mean that you are not interested in the trade? By the way here is a pic.

post-3654-1169766070_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I want something a little more compact for carry. I have a deal in the works already, so unless something bad happens, It's already taken. Thanks for the offer though :)

OK great. Thanks for letting me know. Good luck with your new gun.

Regards,

Brent

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.