O.K. we all need money to buy guns.

what do we do to round up them greenback one eyed dollars?

As far as myself, I'm a self employed Screen Printer. (well, I work for my wife!)

(started in printing after four years in USMC as a 1345 [heavy equipment] '89-'93. Opened my shop in 2001.)

you can see some of my work at http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showto...d+Jacket+shirts

also going back to school to become a youth pastor. :angel:

(my Halo will be flat black with a reflex sight!)

Also have done some breeding of Monitor lizards. (you think the guns cost allot!)

PICT0018.JPG

Edited by Juggernaut
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as myself, I'm a self employed Screen Printer.

also going back to school to maybe become a pastor. :angel:

I work in real-estate. Contemplating a job change due to an impending marriage tho.

I am a rigger. I work in arenas and whatnot and rig for movies as well. I also work as a grip in the film industry and do occasional precision driving stunts. When that is slow I am a certified arborist and do tree work. And in between all that I have two bands that play around Austin and tour a bit.

Hello

I'm an inspector. I inspect boilers and pressure-vessels in refineries and petro-chem plants.

Hey, here in Houston there are two rules:

1) Work in Refineries or Chemical plants, and;

2) Own a bunch of sinister firearms.

I do my best to be a good Houstonian.

I think I'd rather do Crow's gig, sounds like a lot more fun.

respectfully posted,

guido2 in Houston

I am a rigger. I work in arenas and whatnot and rig for movies as well. I also work as a grip in the film industry and do occasional precision driving stunts. When that is slow I am a certified arborist and do tree work. And in between all that I have two bands that play around Austin and tour a bit.

Tree men get into more crotch than anybody else... :angel:

I am currently an unemployed college student riding on my parents' payroll, taking classes in automotive repair. During high school I worked for Six Flags Magic Mountain and Hurricane Harbor amusement park. :bag:

Full-time computer geek and Cisco Wireless Instructor for a company in San Antonio. Actually I am the help desk for our other 9 instructors and pre -and post-sales support for our sales staff. I'm a 1-year cancer survivor and 10-year , insulin-dependant diabetic w/ obstructive sleep apnia (what's your excuse).

Oh yea, spent 7.5 years in the Army as a russian-speaking interrogator too, just for good measure! Got out in '91 after missing Grenada (in Basic), Nic-whatever (stuck in Ft. Polk) and Desert Shield and Storm (lounging in Munich, Germany). We never fought the Russians. . .

Manufacturing and Distribution Manager/Mechanical Engineer in a company that employs 50 people and manufactures building supplies with specialized automated machinery. Before that I built airplanes, tanks & artillery and spacecraft working for various government contractors.

Edited by DaGroaner

At one time or another-Whitewashing basements,painting civildefence towers,Engineman on a deisel submarine,head engineman at landover mall powerplant,cadinet installer,-

But mostly(37yrs) elevator mechanic and sometime supervisor-mostly mechanic!

I am a rigger.

DUDE! I totally thought that said something else when I first glanced at that.

Anyway, I am a residential construction superintendant; I build houses.

I work for a major residential builder in the Atlanta area.

I am about to get started on a neighborhood on a chunk of land that used to belong to Bill Elliott's family. Yes, the Bill Elliott from NASCAR.

As far as myself, I'm a self employed Screen Printer.

(started in printing after four years in USMC as a 1345 [heavy equipment] '89-'93. Opened my shop in 2001.)

also going back to school to maybe become a pastor. :angel:

Im a secret agent sent by the ATF to spy on gun forums............Oh no, I did it again gave up my cover damn.

I build guns for a hobby from bullshit work, to custom one of a kind stuff, to full blown VBE's (Vallet Bitch Express!)...ROFL!!

When I want to make some real money I rely on my 25 years experience in cabinetmaking, custom woodworking, and interior trimwork.

Here's a little bar that I built myself as a model for some other ones I did to customer's special orders...

post-1293-1169600340_thumb.jpg

post-1293-1169600364_thumb.jpg

BlenderWizard...ROLFLMAO!!!

:lol::lolol::lolol::lolol::cryss::lolol:

I currently work at...

a CBS station (yeah, the "evil liberal media" :angel: ) but heard yesterday I'm being replaced by an HD machine soon. <_<

Gilbert's Gun Shop on weekends :super:

and the KY Army National Guard for 6+ yrs now. Probably go full time now in the near future ;)

Edited by KySoldier

I currently work at...

a CBS station (yeah, the "evil liberal media" :angel: ) but heard yesterday I'm being replaced by an HD machine soon. <_<

Gilbert's Gun Shop on weekends :super:

and the KY Army National Guard for 6+ yrs now. Probably go full time now in the near future ;)

/quote]

I'll bet CBS would replace you today if they knew you were a gun owner. :P That's cool you work at Gilberts- that's where I bought my S-308. Good shop!!

I am a manager at the one of the largest scrap yards in the mid Atlantic region. (We recycle lead and brass among other things ;) )