FBMG Mag frustration

Dude, I want a truce with you. And I was serious as a heart attack about making it right. I am still open to trying to do so FWIW.

As for Larry, I take resonsibility for everything that happened from day one to now. I am here now, trying to make our company and our presence online better across the board. I would do the 800 number, but we are trying to get a specific one. Maybe down the road.

I'll do you one better... peace and you don't have to do anything for me to get it. My 308 is being converted to accept M-14 mags and I'm fine. I do appreciate the gesture though, thank you.

Yikes! I didn't know I what I was unleashing by starting this thread.

I didn't mean anything as a slight to FBMG, I was just trying to get some suggestions for my mags. Due to my schedule, it's usually it's difficult for me to call during business hours but since I'm EST and they are mountain, I shouldn't have a problem calling this week to get it sorted out. I appreciate all the replies, and sorry for any unpleasantness I may have started or implied!

-chris

ok im not sure what your problem is with these guys about the mags-i ordered2 8 rounders when noone else had any-i think they were in my house within 5 days,they have tried to make it where guys who want the large capacity mags can get em,all i have heard was bitching, i do think i fu guys had the ability u would make them yourselves but u dont and have to rely on someone who is trying to amke a good product and work out the bugs i think if u dont want the mags dont order em and stfu if u got a bad mag do what the man says and call him he will make it right i own a 308 and a 7.62 i plan on getting 3 20rndrs but i hope i will have more respect for the maker than i have seen from some of u fellas chuck

First of all, we have contibuted a couple hundred dollars to this board. So we are not using the board for a free ride.

Secondly, I have repeatedly accepted full responsibility for the screw up and appologised for it repeatedly. I don't know what else you want, but I have tried to make it right for those in the pre-order problem.

I don't have a problem with anyone expressing their feelings about their dealings with us. I have never said you or anyone else should be banned. We have no connection with those that have, and it isn't us doing it as an IP address check will show. So bitch all you want, but you still act like I banged your wife. I made a mistake, screwed up. If the very few people that had a bad experience don't talk about it we can't fix it. And we are trying.

As for the email situation, we have ou spam filters set at max due to the amount we get. IF YOU DONT HEAR BACK FROM US ON AN EMAIL YOU SENT, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CALL. We have 3 new guys working part time to try and fix some of the communications issues and delays in shipping of products. We are taking the comments about us and trying to make the company better. We are a small shop still, but we are trying to get it right and make our service better. And we are just a phone call away.

I'm glad to hear that. Truly. I don't wish anything but the best for all gun people especially people taking on a project such as this. I know you guys had a lot of people crying wolf months before they should have had any expectations at all and this probably got you jaded to some extent. I wasn't one of those people though and should not have been treated like one. In fact up until non pre-order customers were receiving their mags I was one of your most ardent defenders and you can go back and find the posts that prove it. In fact if you do that I think you will see that you have lost what would have been a loyal lifelong customer who also spends thousands of dollars on firearms and accessories every year.

More sage advice: If you want people to call you for customer service you might consider getting an 800 number. Otherwise people find it easier and cheaper to communicate by email working on the assumption that one is as good as the other since you list an email address on the same webpage as your phone number.

Anyway if you get anymore complaint posts I'll leave them alone from now on. You have contributed to the board now and I can see that you're trying to improve so good luck to you.

I would still recommend a business ethics course for Larry. :angel:

Last dig... I promise. :smoke:

Thanks for helping out this forum financially, it is greatly appreciated. It's nice to be able to end this with a... :super:

ok im not sure what your problem is

Yeah chuck you said it all in the first sentence and knowing you were ignorant should have stopped right there, so... butt out, mind your own business and go fuck yourself.

That made me laugh out loud.The whole shit storm is over guys,move along nothing more to see here.

ok im not sure what your problem is

Yeah chuck you said it all in the first sentence and knowing you were ignorant should have stopped right there, so... butt out, mind your own business and go fuck yourself.

GIGGLE.....SNORT.....GIGGLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, this is getting interesting. I thought this would be an informative thread and let people know my experience with FBMG. That seems to of added fuel to the fire which was not my intent. Yes, time to microwave more popcorn read how some people think arguing is worth their time. Someone once told me "Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics." It's a choice that some people make. People with thin skin are amusing for sure.

Allan Schisel

Hey, this is getting interesting. I thought this would be an informative thread and let people know my experience with FBMG. That seems to of added fuel to the fire which was not my intent. Yes, time to microwave more popcorn read how some people think arguing is worth their time. Someone once told me "Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics." It's a choice that some people make. People with thin skin are amusing for sure.

Allan Schisel

You must be a very special guy to complain about the very behavior you're engaging in, especially while you're engaging in it. That quite amazing. :eek::lolol:

I was in on the preorder, and some people who ordered later got their mags after me. But my mags work great, they were reasonably priced, my rifle is stock, and the mags are REAL. I waited a long time for these. I don't doubt some people got chafed some. But I'm glad I got mine, I don't care if they have shiny bottoms, and I hope FBMG makes a million for undertaking this risky venture.

• 1 month later...

I stumbled across this thread, and now I'm on my 3-rd bag of popcorn here, and I'm running out!!!

The 2 people that were having an issue here already kissed & made-up quite a few post up there!!! :D

I tought it was clear from these posts.....

Dude, I want a truce with you. And I was serious as a heart attack about making it right. I am still open to trying to do so FWIW.
I'll do you one better... peace and you don't have to do anything for me to get it. My 308 is being converted to accept M-14 mags and I'm fine. I do appreciate the gesture though, thank you.

I thought it was over but NO, the "F**k You's" are STILL comming in!!! :)

It makes me think that I need to start a separate sub-forum, right next to the Trash Can, called F**k You's & Other Pissing Contests so all members (especially the noobs) can go there and just type "f**k you" just because they feel that saying these words in public makes their dingi seem quarter of an inch longer!

I'm special too! And so was Forest Gump!!! :lolol:

Is it now over or should we lock this thread?

M: Ah. I'd like to have an argument, please.

R: Certainly sir. Have you been here before?

M: No, I haven't, this is my first time.

R: I see. Well, do you want to have just one argument, or were you thinking of taking a course?

M: Well, what is the cost?

R: Well, It's one pound for a five minute argument, but only eight pounds for a course of ten.