• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes I ride in the passenger seat of my wife's Subaru Outback Limited.

You let your wife drive? :angel:

LOL. I never drive her rig. NEVER. Funny thing I laughed when she said she was buying a Subaru but that car is really really nice. It has some very luxurious amenities like heated leather seats, an awesome sound system and the coolest sunroof I've ever seen on a car and is very utilitarian at the same time. I drive Jeeps and have never been happy with anything else.

LOL. I never drive her rig. NEVER. Funny thing I laughed when she said she was buying a Subaru but that car is really really nice. It has some very luxurious amenities like heated leather seats, an awesome sound system and the coolest sunroof I've ever seen on a car and is very utilitarian at the same time. I drive Jeeps and have never been happy with anything else.

Ok go ahead and say, "Gesundheit" and get it over with:

Mits20011.jpg

And yes, I lets my wife drive anytime she wants: :wub:

Saiga12Deb1-22-07006.jpg

I've owned 2 Jeeps and loved them too. The 1989 Grand Wagoneer was the best, just couldn't hack the gas consumption though. I owned a black 2000 Cherokee 4.0 too. It had the factory brush guard and sidesteps, Gibson exhaust, K&N cold air intake, roof basket with spare tire mount, it was sweet too. That one went in a divorce. :devil:

My favorite Jeep now is the Commander... sweet ride.

I've owned 2 Jeeps and loved them too. The 1989 Grand Wagoneer was the best, just couldn't hack the gas consumption though. I owned a black 2000 Cherokee 4.0 too. It had the factory brush guard and sidesteps, Gibson exhaust, K&N cold air intake, roof basket with spare tire mount, it was sweet too. That one went in a divorce. :devil:

My favorite Jeep now is the Commander... sweet ride.

Ok that's it... picture time.... give me a few minutes. :lolol:

post-2033-1170012098_thumb.jpg

Edited by DaGroaner

My Frontier... came from the FBI through on line auction. Previous owner was using it to carry wacky tobaccie and is now spending his time making the plates for it. When I got the pick up I dumped my 2000 Blazer. Loved the Blazer but me and the guys at the service shop were getting to be too friendly! Spent the morning at the DMV yesterday getting my son his learners permit. We made several trips through the hood yesterday getting him use to the long wheel base. His best friends dad spent yesterday putting a pad lock on the garage frige...seems some of his beverages went missing....... I suppose the fun is just begining! :cryss:

post-4575-1170020024_thumb.jpg

as a change from the SUV crazed muricans:

an Honda CB500 Naked.

nuthin' fancy. still, it's relatively cheap, handles well, and drives me where I need to go. ;)

classic.jpg

I hear that, I used have a naked CB750K back in the early 80s. I still have an old naked CX500 I scoot around on during the summer. I'm strictly a very fair-weather rider in my old age.

Johnny Gun

Having raised 5 kids (3 sons in the bunch) let me give you some pointers-

Monday- "I'm home --you guys need to mow the lawn"

Tuesday- "I told you guys to mow the lawn"

Wednesday "There will be no meals served to teenagers in this house untill the lawn is .." VVVRRRRRROOOOMMMMMMM

:lolol::lolol:

When all else fails-threaten their grocery supply!

Edited by G O B
That's a hot stang Eric! Bet you miss her...

Thanks Cobra. I do miss her sometimes, especially when I hear the familiar 5.0L rumble. I remember seeing pics of your stang awhile back and yours is classic. I would like to get back into a Ford with some muscle someday. I dream of a '79 Fairmont 4-door with a nasty 302. I need to find the grandma/grandpa that have had their Fairmont since '79 with only 50,000 miles only to drive to church or the store.

B)-->

QUOTE(G O B @ Jan 29 2007, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Johnny Gun

Having raised 5 kids (3 sons in the bunch) let me give you some pointers-

Monday- "I'm home --you guys need to mow the lawn"

Tuesday- "I told you guys to mow the lawn"

Wednesday "There will be no meals served to teenagers in this house untill the lawn is .." VVVRRRRRROOOOMMMMMMM

:lolol::lolol:

When all else fails-threaten their grocery supply!

GOB

I dont have any problem getting him to cut the grass. I give him $10 every time mows the lawn...sometimes he cuts it four times a weeK!

• 1 month later...
I'll be posting a pic of the golf cart once i remember to bring it up from the house...it will be worth the wait

HA!! Well once I finally got my scanner to work ::grumble grumble:: here it is

post-1914-1173233623_thumb.jpg

You should see the looks I get driving down the interstate

This is my ride when the weather permits. It's a Ukrainian Dnepr motorcycle. I won't go into all of the details of the motorcycle...info is on the net if you are interested. I really enjoy riding it and it's a great way to meet people. Hmmm...something about rooskie stuff...shotguns...motorcycles that are fasinating to me. I ride the Dnepr almost everyday (without the trailer). It runs great and a joy to ride.

post-2638-1173239120_thumb.jpg

Edited by woofer2425
I drive a '94 Chevy Blazer. I'll have to get some pics. It has bumper stickers all over the back. One says If you want to burn our flag, wrap yourself in it first.

Hello, Racegal55

With a name like that, and a NC address, I would bet that you also have a NASCAR number on that vehicle, no?

Guido2 in Houston (longtime Hendricks Racing fan...)

Hello, Racegal55

With a name like that, and a NC address, I would bet that you also have a NASCAR number on that vehicle, no?

Guido2 in Houston (longtime Hendricks Racing fan...)

Honestly, no. Just an NTI ( NASCAR Technical Institute) sticker. Two of my boys just graduated from there. But I suppose my stickers are redneck enough for NC. :)

CURRENTLY: 2003 VW Golf TDI (that's right TurboDiesel- 49MPG and a fistful o' torque!)

PREVIOUSLY: mid-90s Audi A6 (winter) & '95 Chrysler/Maserati TC (summer)

BEFORE THAT: 1980 el Camino & 1984 Buick Skylark

the Golf is probably the most practical car I will ever own: fun performance, tank-like relaibility, unbelievably good mileage, and it can somehow bend the laws of physics in a way that allows me to cram everything i own into it!

PROJECTED BUYS (after the move to Europe): Alfa 164 and/or GTV (my98-03), Maserati Quattroporte IV (the previous model,) or a Maserati Ghibli II (once again, of late 90's vintage.) If I am ever able to import to Europe, I will have to by a 1972 Mustang, and I think we all know why... B)