so i'm thinking about making myself a saiga sticker for my truck. nothing too big.. kind of in the spirit of those ubiquitous oval stickers. i whipped up a few ideas, and wanted some input. which one do you like best... i think i set the poll up for multiple answers, so if you can't decide between two, you can pick both.

SAIGASTICKERS.jpg

#2 and #6 look identical. Is the difference wheather the base of the triangle points out or not? I like #2 better because I think it would show up on my dark blue truck better. I like the cyrilic "SAIGA" better than the Izhmesh corporate script. All of 'em look cool.

#2 and #6 look identical. Is the difference wheather the base of the triangle points out or not? I like #2 better because I think it would show up on my dark blue truck better. I like the cyrilic "SAIGA" better than the Izhmesh corporate script. All of 'em look cool.

the diff between 2 and 6 is the size ratio of the symbol to the text.

...Will these be rub on's?...

they'll be cut vinyl. so the negative space is actually negative space.

here's what number 4 would look like in a few different colors on a red background

the top row has fletchings per scoutjoe's suggestion.

stickersonred.jpg

What r u guys, nuts?

Seven, all the way man. <_<

i like seven myself. i even cheated and voted in my own poll for it. :angel:

the black on red with fletching that you have there is my favorite.....like the Izmash script better....makes it more cryptic...no one will know what the hell it is.....unless they are a fellow saiga-shooter!

LOL! :haha:

Where have you ever seen a Saiga emblem with those on it?

Here...this is the closest thing i've seen to what you're talking about...

post-1293-1169833153.gif

post-1293-1169833172.jpg

However if you look at the side of your gun the one 44 did witout the fletchings looks the most like that.

That's all I'm saying.

Edited by Cobra 76 two

Hey 44rdv4rk,

I have been talking with Cobra about doing up some t shirts for the forum.

any way I could talk you into sending me a copy of the saiga logo in an .eps format?

I'd like to incorporate the vector logo with with a cool looking saiga photo or something.

I have always liked the Rolland cutters. (they co$t allot!)

I got a 24" panther I use for ball team names and numbers ect.

I lack the patience to do the sign work.

I can never get the pathways on multicolor to cut right.

WAY more labor than anyone realizes after you figure in the weeding and masking ect.

and then people complain about the cost?

I'll stick with the shirts man!

( would you be willing to sub out some sign work for my shop? I don't get allot.)

anyhow, I'll be glad to buy a few when you get em done. #7 all the way!

I like the two-tone lettered #4 meself... :up:

Here's one of my personal favorites that would be cool silk screened.

post-2093-1169870101_thumb.jpg

Here's one I made up last week for some stitched T's...

post-2093-1169871236_thumb.jpg

For personal use, this is probably o.k. to use, but it is copywrited...FYI

dunno if the copywrite applies over here?

post-2093-1169870848.jpg

Juggernaut, I convert autocad to .wmf vector files to feed our embroidery machine.

Edited by dinzag
Hey 44rdv4rk,

I have been talking with Cobra about doing up some t shirts for the forum.

any way I could talk you into sending me a copy of the saiga logo in an .eps format?

sure thing, but it might cost ya a shirt ;) which one did you want?

I have always liked the Rolland cutters. (they co$t allot!)

yeah, its good to be able to use non-perf'ed vinyl... when i said an old camm1 i meant old... i picked it up for 3k about 14 years ago. it still runs like a champ, but the control panel is dangling, and i've lost the top cover.

WAY more labor than anyone realizes after you figure in the weeding and masking ect.

and then people complain about the cost?

yeah, tell me about it.. especialy with internet 'fast sign' places driving prices down with 10 mexicans in a cave doing the weeding and taping. i just try to bear in mind what media i'm using when i do the designs, and not have too many tiny bits to weed.

( would you be willing to sub out some sign work for my shop? I don't get allot.)

I'd be glad to, if it's something i can do and shipping costs don't ruin the math.

...it is copywrited...FYI

dunno if the copywrite applies over here?

buzzkill. :haha: i dunno if it applies here either... i guess if i do a run of these the izhmash script is out. :(

annnnyyyyywaaayyyyyy....

thanks everyone for the input and comments. i'm prob'ly going to thin the herd and tweak the remaining designs a bit, before moving forward.

Of course, if i do sell these here, i'll donate a percentage of the proceeds to this site.