My buddys been asking me for the last year or so if i had heard of this gunshop that was near buy but i never heard of it so we never got around to heading over there.So today we were in the area and decided to check it out.It was a old fella that had a small shop in his basement with maybe 100 guns or so stacked around.He doesnt get much buisness,just the same few cutomers for years.I got to lookin what he had boxed up and found that he had sittin there for years NIB post ban Chinese Maks in 7.62" $325. and (.223)$375 ,Norinco NHM 90 packages$400,Milled Maks$400,ect. He had ordered all these AK,s just after the assault weapons ban went in effect so they been sittin for ,what 1993 or so.I bought a NIB Romak 3 (Dragunov style)7.62x54r sniper rifle package with 4x millitary scope,2 mags,scope cover,sling for ..get this $666 :devil: out the door.Im not telling anybody where this place is at because there all mine i tell ya,all mine!!! :rolleyes: ......i just need to find more money.

My buddys been asking me for the last year or so if i had heard of this gunshop that was near buy but i never heard of it so we never got around to heading over there.So today we were in the area and decided to check it out.It was a old fella that had a small shop in his basement with maybe 100 guns or so stacked around.He doesnt get much buisness,just the same few cutomers for years.I got to lookin what he had boxed up and found that he had sittin there for years NIB post ban Chinese Maks in 7.62" $325. and (.223)$375 ,Norinco NHM 90 packages$400,Milled Maks$400,ect. He had ordered all these AK,s just after the assault weapons ban went in effect so they been sittin for ,what 1993 or so.I bought a NIB Romak 3 (Dragunov style)7.62x54r sniper rifle package with 4x millitary scope,2 mags,scope cover,sling for ..get this $666 :devil: out the door.Im not telling anybody where this place is at because there all mine i tell ya,all mine!!! :rolleyes: ......i just need to find more money.

WAKE UP BITCH!!!!!!!!! we have all had that same dream :) You ever been to the flea market at ceaser's creek or something like that. It is out by wilmington . There was a dude there that had a gun shop full of sweet toys.

Hey check if anything else out there, like post bands FALs and HK if he has something

you may get the money for one more AK. let me know.

Heres my next purchase i got yesterday from him..im on this Norinco/Chinese kick all of a sudden.Its a NIB NHM91 7.62x39,21"barrel. It came as a package that included the bipod,sling,oil bottle,cleaning kit, 2 30rd & 1 10rd Norinco mags + he thru in two extra 30rd Euro mags free.It also came with a 5x32 scope and top rail mount. $399. The drum wasnt included ,i already had a couple.Next is a NIB NHM 90 in .223 with 3 mags...my tax refunds toast :unsure:

NHM917.jpg

Beautiful rifle!

I had on exactly like it oh,...about 15 years ago! :)

Great shooter!

~Okami

Heres my next purchase i got yesterday from him..im on this Norinco/Chinese kick all of a sudden.Its a NIB NHM91 7.62x39,21"barrel. It came as a package that included the bipod,sling,oil bottle,cleaning kit, 2 30rd & 1 10rd Norinco mags + he thru in two extra 30rd Euro mags free.It also came with a 5x32 scope and top rail mount. $399. The drum wasnt included ,i already had a couple.Next is a NIB NHM 90 in .223 with 3 mags...my tax refunds toast :unsure:

NHM917.jpg

On the milled MAK's - check to see if any have the "second" selector notch milled into the side. In '92 or '93, a bunch (at least a container load) accidentially slipped passed Customs that were actually "fully" milled (minus the 3rd axis pin hole) AK receivers, but had semi-auto parts installed. I saw a bunch of these at Roses Dept. store in Fayetteville, NC in '93 and didn't think to shag one then. They fetch a bit of a premium, when you see them and the owner knows what they are.

However, by the time this oversight was noticed, most were already on the retailer's shelves on in peoples homes. This is another ATF letter I am haveing a problem finding, but they put out that as long as the 3rd axis hole remained undrilled and no FA parts installed, it would be okay... I guess they thought it'd be too much like work to try and round 'em all up...

On the milled MAK's - check to see if any have the "second" selector notch milled into the side. In '92 or '93, a bunch (at least a container load) accidentially slipped passed Customs that were actually "fully" milled (minus the 3rd axis pin hole) AK receivers, but had semi-auto parts installed. I saw a bunch of these at Roses Dept. store in Fayetteville, NC in '93 and didn't think to shag one then. They fetch a bit of a premium, when you see them and the owner knows what they are.

However, by the time this oversight was noticed, most were already on the retailer's shelves on in peoples homes. This is another ATF letter I am haveing a problem finding, but they put out that as long as the 3rd axis hole remained undrilled and no FA parts installed, it would be okay... I guess they thought it'd be too much like work to try and round 'em all up...

Ill check that out.He has 3 milled Maks sitting out and says he has others "In storage".For sure im gettin the NHM90 next as its .223 and fairly rare.Its just like the NHM91 above but with a 16" barrel but not all the extras.Hell the .223 mags are going for $30-50 apiece now..It comes with 3 30's and a 12 i believe,sling and the normal stuff.

Ill check that out.He has 3 milled Maks sitting out and says he has others "In storage".For sure im gettin the NHM90 next as its .223 and fairly rare.Its just like the NHM91 above but with a 16" barrel but not all the extras.Hell the .223 mags are going for $30-50 apiece now..It comes with 3 30's and a 12 i believe,sling and the normal stuff.

The ones I am refering to are ALL 7.62x39, with 16" barrels and with MAK furniture (boring, I know, but....)- I might be worth a look-see....

macbeau sends...

• 2 weeks later...

I checked on the Mak90's,none with the extra notch.Found out those are a No No :devil: according to BATF.Anyway,heres the .223cal MHM 90 i picked up.NIB with 2-30 rd mags and one 10 rd.I picked up the other two on a auction site for $35ea and bought a few of the new Chinese 5 mag pouches from Cheaper than Dirt for around $7 bucks ea.The .223 cal guns are pretty rare,mags are hard to come buy,woods real nice.Price was $375 :up:

eweewrt.jpg

• 3 months later...
I checked on the Mak90's,none with the extra notch.Found out those are a No No :devil: according to BATF.Anyway,heres the .223cal MHM 90 i picked up.NIB with 2-30 rd mags and one 10 rd.I picked up the other two on a auction site for $35ea and bought a few of the new Chinese 5 mag pouches from Cheaper than Dirt for around $7 bucks ea.The .223 cal guns are pretty rare,mags are hard to come buy,woods real nice.Price was $375 :up:

eweewrt.jpg

You're a dick....

JOkES :P

NICE FINDS MAN!!!!

sweet...

WWWWWTTTTTFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cryss::cryss::cryss:

You are CRUEL!!!

If I found the place and lived nearby I would bum rush the guy with a $10K credit card and snag them all!!!!!! then offer to other members because we all have to stick together, right?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

WWWWWTTTTTFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cryss::cryss::cryss:

You are CRUEL!!!

If I found the place and lived nearby I would bum rush the guy with a $10K credit card and snag them all!!!!!! then offer to other members because we all have to stick together, right?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes, I would probably buy just one Romak and share the rest with you guys if I had the money. That is the way of the wolverine!