I need some lead!

Im down to my last few hundred rounds so I need to pick up some more ammo for my Saiga 5.56. What I have used and have left is Wolf 55gr HP. It shoots ok out of my rifle but not very accurate. I was going to get some Brown Bear from CheaperThanDirt because I heard it was better than Wolf and they had it for fairly cheap. I need some suggestions and info on some fairly inexpensive ammo. Names, Cheapest place to get it, etc. Thanks.

I just received an order from The Armory of 1000 rounds or Wolf .223 FMJ 55 gr Berdan primed ammo for $175.86 delivered.

Maybe there is cheaper ammo out there but cheaper and more accurate???

I just did a check at CTD's web page & the only ammo they have by Brown Bear is 7.62 x 39, unless they're just not showing it. You may have to call & ask about availabilty.

I found some Hansen .223 at a pawn shop near where I work for $4.50 a box, so you might want to check the pawn shops where you live to see what they have. (Disregard my suggestion if you've already done that.)

Edited by Hylndr
Maybe there is cheaper ammo out there but cheaper and more accurate???

Check out reloading: It is a fun hobby that really brings the price down and your quality can be as good as top-notch ammo. Here is a great forum to learn about reloading and to ask questions: http://glocktalk.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=26

only prob i have with reload for the S223 is htat every damn case is dinged upon ejection (we've seen the pic posted on here before), I have no knowledge in reloading, is it hard to get that ding out?