SWEET! man those ones with no background are exactly what I was talking about! I definately like the gold leaf! It's gonna look good on my truck! I like the chrome too. And then there's the black...gotta have the black! The red and black is awesome! The yellow triangle is gonna look great on the back of my tractor...lol! Hmmm but the white looks so much like the side of my shottie....DAMN! Decisions decisions...Shit I want em all!!

BTW that's a kickass hybrid design too! Brotha comes thru! :super:

I'll take

1 black sticker no text and no background 3.00

1 yellow background sticker with saiga text

1 red background no text

these 2 with background 6.00

Please pm with your PayPal info and total including shipping!

Great job bro!

~Okami

Hey guys!

44 Ardvark, thank you again for being cool enough to make this happen, I'll be ordering some stickers and magnets.

For now let me put something in this thread to clarify something, since we haven't gotten the new for sale forum rules posted yet...

In a case where an individual has something they are producing, therefor it's an "unlimited" supply, it is fine to contact the seller and do your biz in private if that suits you better. 44 I have sold large lots of Saiga parts on here before and it was easier for me to keep up with the order status by putting it all in a thread where we (me and my customers) could all see if the order list was right. I even went thru all my PM orders and posted a list of names and what they wanted right in my thread just to make it easy on me and them.

Now it's completely up to you if you want to do it here or in your own books.

I just wanted to clear that up for all.

Soon we will have the rules posted so there is no more confusion about them.

Carry on! :super:

PS

Please just do us all a favor and let us know if any of the materials needed to produce the stickers becomes low in supply so we can know to buy what we want before it's gone. Thanks!

Alright, which sticker would look best on a tinted window on a red truck?

I am torn between white and red.

dude, that's a tough choice. if the truck is a bright red, i say red.

The hybrid design is very cool man and excellent prices too!

PM sent...

thanks, man... i'm not tryin' to get rich, if nobody gets screwed -including me- i'm a happy camper.

I just gotta tell you. I love your sig line. Oddball rocks. That was one of my favorite movies as a kid and I still can't click past it no matter what part of the movie I might have popped in at.

heheh.. oddball does rock. with all the stress around here lately, i thought he neeed to make an appearance. :D

Alright, which sticker would look best on a tinted window on a red truck?

I am torn between white and red.

dude, that's a tough choice. if the truck is a bright red, i say red.

it is bright red

silvbling.jpg

I was thinking of putting one on both of the rear door windows. What do you think?

My biggest concern is that someone might mistake it for the Alcoholics Anonymous symbol.

Circle.jpg

Edited by BlenderWizard

I received two of 44rdv4rk's stickers in the mail today; I ordered the gold leaf emblem. Below are two pics of the sticker which I placed on the side of my Pelican 1720 case. My apologies for the blurred/out of focus close-up photo... What can I say? I'm no photographer.

Anyway, I am VERY HAPPY with these stickers. Awesome job 44rdv4rk!!!! :super: .... :super: .... :super:

post-4853-1170463927_thumb.jpg

post-4853-1170463951_thumb.jpg

Just got mine today, they are awsome thanks man, I'd go put them on the truck if it wasnt covered in snow, I do have the magnet on the fridge now so if anyone trys to take my food they'll know what im packing

Just got mine today, they are awsome thanks man, I'd go put them on the truck if it wasnt covered in snow, I do have the magnet on the fridge now so if anyone trys to take my food they'll know what im packing

cool, now all you need is a midget sitting inside the fridge packin' a saiga.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.