how many sagia forum menbers are there in florida

hey all florida sagia forum just wanted too know how many sagia menbers we had in florida maybe we can get together for a all sagia shoot sometime or if close enough to help each other if we have problems with converisons or just get together to shoot the breeze i'm in brooksville fl.

gunguy51 :rolleyes::smoke:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

St. Petersburg here.

There are several in south Florida, two (that I know of) in the Tampa area, and then ?? north of brooksville.

Just what the locals need, a gathering of a dozen or so AW-bearing guys... :D

Fort Lauderdale FL, Hey if any need any help give a buzz, PM e-mail, I mean why not

hell I have a press and plates that don't get use to often plus a sand blaster.

The nearest range is markham park http://www.markhampark.com/ , 100 meters, they dont care if you show up

with AK, Fal, galil, G3 or AR15, 15 minutes from my house, the longest range

is manatee range http://www.manateegunclub.com/ 1000 yards range.

I'm from Jacksonville, but live in North Carolina now, when I'm home in Florida I in JAX or Crystal River, if anyone is near those places I'd be happy to help out with a conversion. I plan to do a conversion for a friend in JAX sometime this spring.

• 2 weeks later...
hey all florida sagia forum just wanted too know how many sagia menbers we had in florida maybe we can get together for a all sagia shoot sometime or if close enough to help each other if we have problems with converisons or just get together to shoot the breeze i'm in brooksville fl.

gunguy51 :rolleyes::smoke:

i'm in St. Pete/Tampa. i'm new around here (the forum) but am absolutely hooked on my new S12 and am getting the funds together for the S308. the Manatee range is great but such a drive from here! the Wyoming antelope club is in Pinellas Park & they have pretty cool facilities but last time i went, they only let you load one round at a time. that's right folks, shooting your AK like a bolt gun. sounds like fun, right?mad0216.gif

hey add one to the FL list. Rockledge here (up by Melbourne/KSC).

next time I'm down south I might have to bug you about pressing a FSB off a .308 Vjor. ^_^

no problem just make sure you let me know, Pm or e-mail me

There is a public range I shoot at with this club www.fdcc.us

I was looking at your web site no to long ago, looks like cool club

I may drive up there one day, thats if I come back alive from Central America

next week.

The next shoot is Sunday 25 March. I was thinking about using my M-1 carbine and Sig 220. Last time I used my Kel-Tec 2000 .40S&W and Browning .40. I don't know if the Saiga will be ready and sighted in in time but I will take it.

As for the NC connection, I bet a lot of guys are like me, I'm getting transferred to Camp LeJeune NC in August.

AK Adict- I'm leaving Tuesday and will be back the 2nd week in March. Drop me a PM. Maybe we could meet up at Osceola and shoot. I know zip about my Saiga except it was the direst damn weapon I have ever bought. Not a trace of lubricant anywhere.

DocV

DocV

Edited by DocV

can anyone confirm for me whether it is legal to have ammunition shipped to you via mail in FL?

one website has a disclaimer posted that they can't ship ammo to FL (NY, OH, MA, CA, HI, NJ, OK, MD too. but i could have guessed at most of those. <_<).

midwayusa has no such disclaimer, just says to check your state laws.

so i looked at the FL state law brief thru the NRA website (granted, its from 2/2006, so a year old) and saw no such restriction listed.

• 1 year later...
As for the NC connection, I bet a lot of guys are like me, I'm getting transferred to Camp LeJeune NC in August.

DocV

Doc,

I'm stationed at MCAS New River.......yeah, like my member name.

Anyways, I'm always up for some shooting, plus Cobra is only about 2.5 hours from Jacksonville.....I get out his way a couple times every couple of months to burn off some rounds, come join us!

NC's on the MAP!! :smoke: WELCOME SAIGA LOVERS!!

can anyone confirm for me whether it is legal to have ammunition shipped to you via mail in FL?

one website has a disclaimer posted that they can't ship ammo to FL (NY, OH, MA, CA, HI, NJ, OK, MD too. but i could have guessed at most of those. <_>

so i looked at the FL state law brief thru the NRA website (granted, its from 2/2006, so a year old) and saw no such restriction listed.

I'd check with BVAMP for any recent changes but I mailed him some ammo last year without ANY problems.

:ph34r:

Loxahatchee here (Western Palm Beach County).

one website has a disclaimer posted that they can't ship ammo to FL (NY, OH, MA, CA, HI, NJ, OK, MD too. but i could have guessed at most of those. <_<).

I can't say for certain about USPS (mail), but I get most of my ammo via UPS (just got some a few days ago).

I do know that, although we have generally good gun laws, Florida does prohibit many of the exotic shotgun rounds (flechettes, dragon's breath, etc.). Could that have been the cause of the disclaimer?