how many sagia forum menbers are there in florida

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 months later...

I'm in Deland for half the year, so about 25 mins from Strickland.. Always mean to check it out but I have a friend of a friend that lets me shoot in his sand pit from time to time (If I beg long enough).

One of these days I'll try to get up there to actually do some shooting for fun, lately its just been testing those .308 magazines.

I'm in Deland for half the year, so about 25 mins from Strickland.. Always mean to check it out but I have a friend of a friend that lets me shoot in his sand pit from time to time (If I beg long enough).

One of these days I'll try to get up there to actually do some shooting for fun, lately its just been testing those .308 magazines.

are you gonna make it this time or what?

are you gonna make it this time or what?

What, to a saiga shoot?

If there is one going before June I'd try to make it for sure. Just need to know the range rules before I knew what to pack.

If we do it at the Manatee Gun Club again, you can pretty much bring EVERYTHING.

hey all florida sagia forum just wanted too know how many sagia menbers we had in florida maybe we can get together for a all sagia shoot sometime or if close enough to help each other if we have problems with converisons or just get together to shoot the breeze i'm in brooksville fl.

gunguy51 :rolleyes::smoke:

I am in south Dade county.

St. Pete here.

I was lucky enough to meet Gerry at the range one day!

If anyone ever wants to get together for a shoot, let me know. Work is slow right now and I'm going stir crazy around the house!

It's great to see a lot of local Tampa St. Pete people!

So when is the next SAIGA 12 SHOOT OUT?

Orlando here

We are already working on getting the back range at manatee gun club again. I am pushing for before june.

Will they allow Machine guns? Like can I bring my bumper stock, I have three tins of 5.45x39 that have been calling my name for a long time.

Myakka shouldn't have a problem with it, Hernando gun club also does machine gun shoots, but a crowd this large would need reservations up there. If ya'll got a .50, bring it...there's a 1000 yard range there...one of only 2 public 1k ranges in the nation

I will get the OK on machine guns for the shoot, as per last time. not a problem.

We will be reserving the private range all the way in the back again, 130 yards to the rear burm.

Unless they fixed it, there is sugar sand you have to cross, so dont come in a low rider, or park at the cowboy or bench range lot. We had to push a porsche out last time. I will also be sure to ask if that has been remedied as well.

hey dcdr - can you explain to me why I live in hernando in citrus county, and there isnt a hernando in hernando county? Im kinda confused on that one, actually!

One of the great philosophical questions of our time! We may never know!

hey all florida sagia forum just wanted too know how many sagia menbers we had in florida maybe we can get together for a all sagia shoot sometime or if close enough to help each other if we have problems with converisons or just get together to shoot the breeze i'm in brooksville fl.

gunguy51 :rolleyes::smoke:

Sarasota here