? about HK sights

I was looking through the Tromix sight and really liked the idea of the HK sights, my old eyes aren't so good with open sights anymore. My question though is how they actually work in the real world being mounted on the receiver cover. It seems like there would be quite a bit of motion and some shifting of POI. Does anyone have these and can comment on how they actually work?

work fine on a Saiga dust cover . damn things as thick and stiff as a reciever . Galil's are made that way too . wouldn't try it on any other .

how are they mounted on the reciever ? no one has explained this and im very interested as well

on the AK variants , they're mounted on the dustcover . Look on my website at the ZK's or the Galil's and at Tromix's site at his shotguns.

work fine on a Saiga dust cover . damn things as thick and stiff as a reciever . Galil's are made that way too . wouldn't try it on any other .

how are they mounted on the reciever ? no one has explained this and im very interested as well

on the AK variants , they're mounted on the dustcover . Look on my website at the ZK's or the Galil's and at Tromix's site at his shotguns.

yea i have been looking at them for a long time but how exactly are the fastend to the reciever. b/c i would like to do it my self, do you guys just weld them on?