Tromix Rifle Shark Brake $68 (pics)

Just got back from the range. Unfortunately, my source for the accelerometer fell through, so I have no hard numbers.

However I can tell you this fucking thing WORKS. My 13-year-old fired out whole 30-rnd mags at full auto with no rise, over and over all day long (including crappy shooting posture.). I found it easy to shoot out a whole mag in one handed offhand. If you buy this thing, I guarantee you will experience drastically reduced recoil and muzzle rise.

It does (of course) blow a shitload of gas right back at you, so wear glasses.

Just got back from the range. Unfortunately, my source for the accelerometer fell through, so I have no hard numbers.

However I can tell you this fucking thing WORKS. My 13-year-old fired out whole 30-rnd mags at full auto with no rise, over and over all day long (including crappy shooting posture.). I found it easy to shoot out a whole mag in one handed offhand. If you buy this thing, I guarantee you will experience drastically reduced recoil and muzzle rise.

It does (of course) blow a shitload of gas right back at you, so wear glasses.

Nice to hear the recoil was eliminated that much, also when do you think these will be back in stock? I got a order in for the brake and a jpoint mount but I cant bring my self to call and harass Tony :smoke:. Maybee I will email him 39 times :haha:. Ryan M

I'm easily confused...

This is for a rifle?SharkZ2.jpg

While This is for a shotgun?Shark.jpg

I'd rather have them the other way around on my guns...

i have to agree; not because i'm ungrateful (i rememberwhen i saw the first [shotgun] shark brake, i was like "damn! :eek: that is sweet!") but this new one is THAT MUCH COOLER. it's so... menacing! i feel i must ask, is there any chance that you're going to do a run of [type2/rifle-style] shark brakes for the S12?

Bobash, ahhh yes I appologize this thread is for the rifle brakes. I kinda spaced this very obvious fact as I am on some painkillers :eek: and not exactly running 100% this last week or so. I guess I will have to just wait it out as I really dont have the heart(balls) to call with you guys being as busy as you are. Regardless thanks for humoring me, Ryan M

+1 on the glasses! Racegal and I shot my 16" .223 the other day with the shark brake installed and WOW! VERY loud and I swear I felt sparks hitting me in the face..lol! No recoil at all though. I was looking thru the scope and rapid firing on a can no problem....and no it wasn't a Afri-can Ameri-can, or Mexi-can... :lolol:

post-1293-1174919936_thumb.jpg

post-1293-1174919947_thumb.jpg