"(AP) WASHINGTON House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, intent on putting global warming atop the Democratic agenda"

The "Queen Bee" needs a bit of room when she flies with all of her workers.

Can you say Boeing 757? This is the aircraft the current Speaker of the House is "demanding"! Capacity: 200 passengers $15,000/hour

c32a-001_s.jpg This plane would be dedicated solely to her personal use. 16 person crew

This is what Dennis Hastert (the former Speaker) was assigned. Gulfstream V Capacity: 19 passengers

PITTSFIELD-6.jpg

How serious is "San Fran Nan" about "Global Warming"?

Edited by pogy

She expects us to buy that she wants that plane so it can go nonstop to CA from DC......well...the Gulfstream V has a range of over 6000 miles.......pretty sure the its only about 3000 or so coast to coast....

so yea...a load of bullshit from a pile of bulshit.

She might land in your pool that way though. :eek:

Just think about all of the extra chlorine you'll have to buy. :angry::dollar: :dollar: :dollar:

no no like getting shot out of a cannon, if she would do a cannonball into the pool i would make sure to have it filled it with concrete

Nancy is getting her ducks in a row. Chaney's got his ass in the fire. Everyone KNOWS he outed Plame, Libby will out him before he does hard time for covering it up.

When Dick goes down (he will probably have a massive type A heart explosion). W will go completly incomprehensible-everyone knows he ain't nothing but Dick's bitch.

That leave's Nancy ------------Mrs. President. She just needs to get the AirForce 1 paint job. THEN she will retire the 747's and $$save$$ !

(Fucking Hillory?---PRICELESS!)

:haha::haha::haha:

no no like getting shot out of a cannon, if she would do a cannonball into the pool i would make sure to have it filled it with concrete

ya mean WET CONCRETE dont ya???

And a big STICK... to keep batting anything that sticks up, back underneath, to keep the surface smooth as it hardens. :up:

:smoke:

ya mean WET CONCRETE dont ya???

And a big STICK... to keep batting anything that sticks up, back underneath, to keep the surface smooth as it hardens. :up:

:smoke:

oh of course wet concrete...and a stick? no i want to make sure those impurities go straight to the bottom...I'd throw cinder blocks

I'm a bit slow but one justification of the large plane was that it would serve the California delegation. She needed a plane that could fly non-stop to San Fran and San Diego/ Los Angeles. Could that mean that the plane would be used by Pelosi, Barbara Boxer and Diane Feinstein?

(EDIT) Good point, RangerM9

How would you like to be a crew member on that flight? :cryss:

Edited by pogy
I'm a bit slow but one justification of the large plane was that it would serve the California delegation. She needed a plane that could fly non-stop to San Fran and San Diego/ Los Angeles. Could that mean that the plane would be used by Pelosi, Barbara Boxer and Diane Feinstein?

Maybe a Saiga Handheld SAM Forum would be appropriate? :up:

Pogy,

not to flame or start a fight, but maybe we should not be posting things that seem even remotely like we may be joking about shooting down any plane much less a government official's plane. I have no doubt this forum is monitored. We may not like a persons political stance...but still.....i sure don't want this place or any visiting it getting in trouble for a joke.

Just my 2 cents, not meanging to start shit.

later

B)-->

QUOTE(G O B @ Feb 8 2007, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nancy is getting her ducks in a row. Chaney's got his ass in the fire. Everyone KNOWS he outed Plame, Libby will out him before he does hard time for covering it up.

When Dick goes down (he will probably have a massive type A heart explosion). W will go completly incomprehensible-everyone knows he ain't nothing but Dick's bitch.

That leave's Nancy ------------Mrs. President. She just needs to get the AirForce 1 paint job. THEN she will retire the 747's and $$save$$ !

Sorry to hear you're suffering from BDS. Get well soon. :eek:

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(G O B @ Feb 8 2007, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Nancy is getting her ducks in a row. Chaney's got his ass in the fire. Everyone KNOWS he outed Plame, Libby will out him before he does hard time for covering it up.

Sorry to hear you're suffering from BDS. Get well soon. :eek:

:D