Tromix Lead Delivery Systems

Hey im pretty new to the custom firearms thing. im getting really into it since i got back from Iraq. Its a great hobby and my weapons are tools that are alot more useful than most hobbys out there. well any way im interested in having my Saiga 12 modified by Tromix but i would love it if i could hear what yall thought about this company before i shipped my weapon to some one i totally dont even know. no offence.

Thanks Alot

SPC Jonathan Mallard

"Corn Country" KY

Combat Medic

post-5322-1170906305_thumb.jpg

TROMIX is the top end of Saiga conversions. Not only will you get the finest quality workmanship, but Tony is great to deal with as regards your order with him....... The wait is there, and it's because Tony's work is in great demand........It's well worth the wait. I have two of Tony's creations (so far), and would highly recommend TROMIX to you. You just can't do any better than to go with Tony............

There are some others offering conversions, and they're also good work........but for my money, get the best...........That's TROMIX.

(IMHO)

I dont think you will find anyone that has complained ever about tony's work. I believe they had one guy that was bitching, but the guy apparantly has a routine that he does to get shit for free, in which case, its not a complaint, but a scam artist.

Ive personally only seen one of tony's guns, but it was a custom monstrosity, not a saiga anything. I tell you what, it looked up VERY close like it was forged like that. the man is way overqualified to work on guns from what little I know about tony personally, and he has shown that he runs his business like one should.

this is why this forum has ALWAYS backed tony and tromix. 100%.

Need I say more ...... Tromix ......... the very best in Saiga conversions .......... period.

saig12.front.crop.jpg

Rocketman320 is that yours? nice lookin' gun!

Need I say more ...... Tromix ......... the very best in Saiga conversions .......... period.

post-1817-1171082680_thumb.jpg

Thanks ......... that's my gun but in all fairness, all the thanks and credit goes to Tony. He was patient and we tried some new things on the gun that had never been installed before and he did a fantastic job. He is the #1 guy in S12 conversions.

post-1817-1171128199_thumb.jpg

rocketman320, I agree totally with Juggernaut, that's an AWESOME looking gun! I can only hope my TROMIX Saiga-20 currently on order with Tony comes out looking half as good. CONGRATS!!!! :super: ... :super: ... :super:

rocketman320, I agree totally with Juggernaut, that's an AWESOME looking gun! I can only hope my TROMIX Saiga-20 currently on order with Tony comes out looking half as good. CONGRATS!!!! :super: ... :super: ... :super:

Thanks Gary ........... what you ever ordered from Tony, know that his craftsmanship is top notch and you will not be disappointed.

• 3 weeks later...

my review:

Ordered a Saiga-12, order was done at the exact time I was given when I placed the order, and this included a wait on an out of stock EOTech. The gun arrived on time and looked VERY nice. It looked like it could have come from the factory that way, I was highly impressed. I had an issue come up with my rail system - Tony took it back, shipping paid in full, and fixed it for me no questions asked. The gun came back and its solid as a rock. With all the shitty experiences Ive had with online purchases I was shocked when I got excellent service without fighting for it. When I first came to this forum I was thinking everyone was swinging off his nuts like Tarzan or something, but I have learned it is not ass kissing at all, all the respect he gets is earned. Highly recommended.

saiga12ada4.jpg