AR 15 Mags - 30 rounders

Not without a whole lotta work and a mag adapter.

Best bet is the 35rd Galil mags for $15 each from CDNN.

That would be my recommendation, also. The Galil Orlites have a much better reputation than the AR15/M16 Orlites (completely different mag, completely different design), so don't let the "Orlite" name put you off.

(Not that the AR15/M16 Orlites are bad mags - from what I've heard, they work great, 100% reliable, but just don't last as long as the Galil Orlites... ;>)

FYI: the word is (thanks, Hylndr! ;>) that CDNN now has excellent used Galil Orlites for $8.99 each - which (IMHO) is a great deal...

;>)

thanks

Let us know if they still have them in stock, if you order any (BTW, I love my CDNN used Orlites - just don't need any more! ;>). That way other guys here might be encouraged to make the call & 'lock 'em up' before they all disappear...

;>)

FYI: the word is (thanks, Hylndr! ;>) that CDNN now has excellent used Galil Orlites for $8.99 each - which (IMHO) is a great deal...

;>)

thanks

Let us know if they still have them in stock, if you order any (BTW, I love my CDNN used Orlites - just don't need any more! ;>). That way other guys here might be encouraged to make the call & 'lock 'em up' before they all disappear...

;>)

I call CDNN, they dont have the 8.99 mags any more, they still have 14.99 mags.

I call CDNN, they dont have the 8.99 mags any more, they still have 14.99 mags.

Sorry to hear that, Compadre - $8.99 for a used mag was a great price! But $14.99 is still a mighty fine price for a brand new, 35-rd, AK-compatible military rifle magazine.

Anyone looking for mags can do whatever the heck they want - I don't own any stock in CDNN or any other vendor. But did I ever tell you about the time when Israeli FALO parts kits, in excellent condition, were available for $179? I bought one (and wish I had bought a bunch), so I know. Times change, people - make your own preparations, based on your own priorities...

;>)

I just bought a Saiga .223 today and was wondering about spare mags.

I understand I have to replace a number of part to legally use high-cap mags. How about 10 round mags? What is the best value in 10 round cap mags that are legal to use in an unmodified Saiga?

Edited by Haldor