Leaking gas block

Sorry for butchering your pic but it looks like you are referring to the area circled in yellow. That looks like a leaking area to me. Are the blocks just pressed on or are they silver soldered?

None of the GBs I have removed were silver soldered.

You can take that GB off and weld a tiny spot on the inside bottom and press it back on and tighten the seal or you can turn the barrel in a knurling fixture to increase the diameter slightly at the rear of the GB when it's pressed back on(my choice) but once it's starts leaking it's like a leaking exhaust manifold and the exiting gasses will increase the leak until you start getting functioning problems but it will take a lot of shooting a semi-auto 308 to really show it's ass.

Thats the major leak, it is also leaking at the front. I was thinking of silver solder. It was functioing badly, only one mag without problems. At the time, I thought is was mags, now I am not so sure. Non of my AK's leak there. I did not really want to take of the GB and FSB...arrrrggggg... Oh well now I will be shamed into putting on a muzzle brake.