AGP 10 Round Mags, Place Your Orders Now!

I ordered 5 mags on the 13th......at the time, it said "in stock".

Terms say "in stock" parts and accessories are normally shipped within 48 hours and most are within 2 weeks (as an estimate).

Disconcerting since -because I was "#433" on the 13th.

Also disconcerting because there's been no reply to my email on the 27th asking for tracking information or why it hasn't shipped yet.

Why is this important? Well some of us travel for business purposes.

My point (and I know about shipped in order received -not trying to cut ANYONE out of order)...is that I thought I was purchasing for a batch "in stock" and not "financing" a stock to be made.

I digress...should be relatively soon.

Ben?

I agree I ordered 4 mags on the 13th for items listed in stock. #440.

But someone mentioned they were going to get all the orders and then at the end of the month send them out, I don't know what the hold up is but hopefully by monday or tuesday next week they ship cause at that point it will be 3 weeks since I placed the order.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's always nice to find I'm not the only one who's impatient. Such a kid, really! :haha:

There's been a waiting list (at AGP, and Atlantic) for this batch, and the one before, and probably the next...

I'll suspect that list was e-mailed around 30 January, for a separate link, to actually place orders. I did, on 2 Feb. (#416) The, around 12 Feb Ben from AGP posted to this forum, and web page updated to allow gen-pop sales. Gen-pop would be any personnel NOT already notified through separate e-mail. :ph34r:

My sense is they got components in around beginning Feb., and have been busy slapping them together ever since. They have commercial customers, too. Not just us lunatics.

Card wasn't charged till they shipped. They didn't answer my phone call, either, but I guess it's a toss-up; build the mags and get 'em shipped, or put the parts down and answer the impatient questions. I'd choose the build option, myself.

They ain't Winchester Repeating Firearms boys. Little shop, parts from subcontractors, it takes time.

I wonder if those little boxes at the bottom of my post mean I'm about to be promoted? Is there a Supreme Commander in Saiga Land? I'm available for the position. My office is riiiight over thar; end bench on the 100 yard line. Stay behind me. Ignore the phone unless it moves, then shoot it! :killer:

jh

All I have to say is that we should be THANKING AGP for everything they have done for the Saiga, us, and the firarms industry as a whole. If you ordered something, you will get it. I dont remember seeing a specific date that they were guaranteed to be shipped or arrive when I ordered mine, but I have ordered from them before and they did indeed arrive. You want something to complain about? Try being one of the original depositors with Ares on the Shrike. Again, we all should be thanking AGP for what they are doing for us. I cant believe I read about people bitching about their mags not arriving within 3 weeks????? Think about it!

All I have to say is that we should be THANKING AGP for everything they have done for the Saiga, us, and the firarms industry as a whole. If you ordered something, you will get it. I dont remember seeing a specific date that they were guaranteed to be shipped or arrive when I ordered mine, but I have ordered from them before and they did indeed arrive. You want something to complain about? Try being one of the original depositors with Ares on the Shrike. Again, we all should be thanking AGP for what they are doing for us. I cant believe I read about people bitching about their mags not arriving within 3 weeks????? Think about it!

Thank you Bullethose! I thought it was just me that as tired of seeing all the whining.

You can see it as a "whine" all you like. That's just skewed vision of reading text that has neither tone nor inflection of my voice. I'll help clarify it now for you though.

I said I was disconcerted and provided facts. So before you all go tossing your armor on to go rushing to the walls of AGP on this one, consider that this order was only for 5 mags. Regardless though...5 or 50 it matters not when its in the order received. It was a relatively "minor" issue but it was one I thought to bring forth.

I have 20 other mags from other purchases (which are AGP brand). With the 5 mags I just recently received from another "gunsmith" from these forums -yet a another order going through a "one-stop shopping" moment, that brings me to a grand total of 25 AGP mags sitting in my closet as we speak. Now I'm just waiting on the order that is direct from them to make 30......So yes, one way or another, my "support" and my "thanks" to this company is there........as well as gunsmiths here on these forums.

Thanking for support. Indeed. How about thanking me for my support? I just donated $100 to here. Just now because I felt like it. I thought about it before, but wasnt sure if I would "hang out" here or not.

~S

<side note> I didn't bother investing/pursuing in the shrike. I considered it for a while though.

I figured I could buy C-Mags for less cost, noise, loading hassles, and mess. But that's my opinion on it.

Belt or Mag? The C-mag has better features capacity for capacity.

Edited by whatmanual

Apparently some of you overlooked what the website stated.

This is a pre-order list for items shipping at the end of February.
Or felt like not reading the first line of this thread.

We're taking orders for the third batch of mags that are set to begin shipping within the next two weeks. Get them ordered up now people.

I sure hope that they (AGP) get caught up so i can order more mags directly from AGP. I ordered a handful from one of the "vendors" here in NOV 06, and I STILL don't have them. Needless to say, I WON'T be doing much business with them again. Note I did say NOV 06!!

Ben,

Please open up again, I'm getting tired of the handjob from this other group. I've got a Tromix 8" and need some more big mags.

All I have to say is that we should be THANKING AGP for everything they have done for the Saiga, us, and the firarms industry as a whole....I cant believe I read about people bitching about their mags not arriving within 3 weeks????? Think about it!

To start off I make my living from doing business on the web. I have been a web programmer for 7 years now and worked with everyone from Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Google, Ebay, SBC, Creative Labs, and a slew of smaller companies. I am aware of the whole process from site to product shipped to your door and the hassles involved with those situations. i.e. $10,000+ dollars in merch didn't get pre-authed by a glitch with Visa and was on the UPS truck when we charge for shipping happens and find out that 5 of the orders wouldn't go through, so now you have to issue shipment interceptions with UPS and FedEx.

Or where you have multiple items in a customer's cart and one is back ordered but by the time it comes in the other item in the cart is now backordered and then having to explain to the customer their 2 week wait is now 5 weeks because the monkey's in the warehouse forgot to allocate the items in their order.

Or marketing comes up with a scheme to give a coupon for 25% off your entire order and then doesn't realize that includes the brand new MP3 players that now because of the discount cost so much less you can rip the hard drives out and sell them used on ebay for more than the mp3 player cost. Hooray!

The thing is when a post on a forum says

We're taking orders for the third batch of mags that are set to begin shipping within the next two weeks. Get them ordered up now people.
Sure it makes sense reading it from the post, but even then one could construe that their order would ship within 2 weeks.

That aside the site when you goto it says

Most products are shipped within two weeks from order, however some orders may take longer. In-stock parts and accessories will be normally shipped out within 48 hours from order. If you are in need of a specific product, do not assume it is an "in stock" item. Please contact us for an estimated ship time. ALL POSTED SHIP TIMES ARE AN ESTIMATE.

They are telling their customers 2 different things, even if its not on purpose.

Take for example the line 'if you are in need of a specific product' at the time there was only ONE product listed on the whole site with no posted ship time.

So either assume that the one listed product is in stock, or not in stock....

Now look at the situation if the customers didn't see/read this thread and just looked at the website where it showed the mags as "In stock" with no disclaimer about shipping etc with them.

US made 10 round magazine for the Saiga-12 shotgun. This counts as 3 US made parts and is marked "USA" on the body, follower and floorplate. It is made from glass filled Nylon for the utmost in strength. It holds 10 rounds with a little extra space so to make it easier to seat in gun when full. T...
The disclaimer is cut off unless you look at the product in detail.

When you look in detail at the mag you see the rest

These now include our new upgraded spring steel feed lips. Check your local laws before ordering.

But that is the only dislaimer.

No disclaimer in the order confirmation page, or the one sent to the customer's email.

Or they read this thread

mags available at AGP! and ordered based off that one.

Don't take it as complaining just take it as confusion.

I am glad they are making this product.

I love what they have done for Saiga 12s

The fact that the stepped up with the steel lips fix says volumes about them as a company, there is no question on if they care about their customers at that point.

Edited by reoiv

Captured Zombies are my guess.

<edit> LOL....come to think about, I think this Halloween I will find a few people to dress up as Zombies this year and sit them at a long table....hand them screwdrivers and a bunch of my mags all over the table. Should be a good pic for the AGP team :)

(all rights reserved though).

~S

Edited by whatmanual
I can tell you that we've been shipping mags like crazy in order since 2/27 and order numbers through 420 have shipped. More orders will be shipping Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday....

Ben:

I just received an e-mail from your shop that said that you are out of mags, and that I am to be "notified" as soon as more are ready to ship. So, what's the deal? Do you have mags, and are shipping, or am I on a list because you are out?

Thanks

Ben,

I pre ordered and there was a problem w/ processing.

I've called twice and left messages.

How can I get this order to you?

Let me know what I have to do to make this happen.

I want two .

Been hearing alot of good talk about them

Thanks

We just got in a large order from AGP and are filling order request from early Dec as far as we know all orders for Nov have been filled & shipped. If for some reason you think we have missed you please email us with all your cotnact info and how many mags you wanted we will be glad to research the situation.

We just got in a large order from AGP and are filling order request from early Dec as far as we know all orders for Nov have been filled & shipped. If for some reason you think we have missed you please email us with all your cotnact info and how many mags you wanted we will be glad to research the situation.

Order #440 Shipped yesterday. :)

people id just like to say think before u bitch ive been following the 10 rd drama for a year or so. and from what ive seen it seems like agp finally suceeded in doing what so many promised for years they made an excellent product. that they could simpily sell to distributors and be done and the prices could sky rocket. but they havent they r trying to take care of every one here first while letting down ther distributors who r trying to buy them by the hundreds 3 or 4 shippments they would be done. instead they r buried with thousands of emails and calls and pms. that if they take time too answer that means less time to make and shipp mags. it sucks i know ive been on a list since dec. and still no mags its not there fault they have done everthing they said they would finaly got email went to site ordered mag with card and waited longer than expected. then got email card declined !! it expiredwhile i was waiting for mags got new card but know no way to get numbers to agp i too am guilty of calling , emailing, and pming. cause im sure by the time i get ahold of them it will be too late theyll be gone im # 393 it sucks but what can they do they have thousand of people wanting these and im sure not nearly enough people to deal with it . even thou ive got no mags yet i just want to say thanks to agp for making them and dealing with all us impaicent siagaaholics that just want to go blow shit up. this is not directed to any one person or persons just my opinion sorry if anyone takes it personally. thanks again devin_c1 :killer::killer:

+1 devin!

WTF happened to the good ol days when you ordered something in the mail and you sat back, stfu, and waited patiently for it to arrive?

Patiently or impatiently, you still just waited and one day got a pleasant surprise when you went to the mailbox.

I guess those days are gone right along the days when our military could do their jobs without a bunch of whiney ass media fuckers in their way, EVERY step of the way, and having to constantly make sure the American public and everyone else in the world stays constantly updated and briefed with good or bad information just to satisfy their neverending need to know everything that's going on every fucking minute...

PATIENCE PEOPLE GOD DAMN! :rolleyes:

PLEASE let AGP do their jobs and get the damned things assembled and shipped to all the thousands of people they have to ship to. YOUR mag order is just a number on a VERY long list. When you finally receive your mag, do what I did. Take the whole damned thing apart, (yes all 16 pieces!)and see what it takes for EACH mag out of these thousands that are being assembled and shipped as fast as can be every day. If you ordered multiple mags (like MOST of us did, along with many others who aren't even on this board complaining) then try taking every last one of them apart (remove all 9 screws and completely disassemble the damned things, each one, and put them all back together while timing all this. Then carefully package them up and ship them to me and I'll tell you exactly how long it took from the day you started all that to the day they arrive in my mailbox! Then I'll gladly keep one for my trouble and ship the rest back to you. Maybe then you will start to get a damned clue about how much WORK is being done just to make sure that YOU personally get to go blow shit up with 10 rds at a time instead of 5 or 9. Then take that number and multiply it by thousands more.

This is a very small operation guys. It's not 2,000 mexicans or chinese children doing all this work.

At Kevins request, I deleted the other thread, yes the "mag info thread" that started out as a thread to update info on production and quickly became another one like this one choked up with "MY order number is...Where the hells MY mags?" :rolleyes:

This is supposed to be a forum to discuss guns and gun parts, not a place to gather and fret about what could have possibly happened to keep each of you from having a ten rdr or more that you spent your hard earned money on and have to wait for. This thread was a call to the people here at Saiga-12.com, who they want to take care of, as a reminder to order while we can get them. Have a little respect.

"We're taking orders for the third batch of mags that are set to begin shipping within the next two weeks. Get them ordered up now people.

We want to thank everyone for being so patient through our manufacturing process."

I don't think Ben or Kevin get any use out of this many people stating what their individual order # is, nor the constant complaining that it's taking longer than you expected to get your mags.

I don't see how it benifits anyone for that matter. It's a waste of time and space.

You want to do something useful? Sit back and wait to get your mags. THEN post a response telling everyone your order number and how you are so happy to have your ten rd mags.

I realize many of you are not complaining, only gabbing, and some of you are actually posting valid info to help others here. Fine. If you are a complainer you know who you are... :killer: If offended you well..too bad.