M-18 Elite - The Future of War

The Pentagon unveiled the new M-18 Elite, scheduled for intra-service deployment beginning in April. Making use of the latest in digital technology, the Elite will allow both military and ACLU lawyers to review all target site pictures via satellite, and give an instantaneous yay-or-nay . In addition, the President, House Committee on Military Affairs, and interactive viewers of CNN will have the ability to see, and refuse, targets that may be unnecessary, or deemed cruel. All shots will require 100% concurrence. Rumors that the UN was also in the loop were quickly scotched today when a DOD spokesperson said, "That's just ridiculous."

image001.jpg

Thats what most people want their S-12's to look like... dont laugh!!!!

I should save that pic, so that when a NOOB asks "what can I do to make my " insert gun make/model here " look more "tactical" I can show them THAT PICTURE!!! :lol::up::lol::up:

Still thats a kick... HAHAHAHA

:smoke:

Yes I admit, I was trying for a whole new level of sarcasm with this one!

It's all bullshit :smoke: - every bit of it. (hope that doesn't ruin the fun for anyone.)

Yes I admit, I was trying for a whole new level of sarcasm with this one!

It's all bullshit :smoke: - every bit of it. (hope that doesn't ruin the fun for anyone.)

If ya look at the front end of it, it almost looks like that flash suppressor is too small for a .223...a la airsoft perhaps?

Is that a rabbit's foot on the cheek rest? :blink:

Lucky rabbit foot...ya gotta keep it there to make sure your batteries don't run out

Still trying to figure that one out. a fuzzy cheek rest?

B)-->

QUOTE(G O B @ Feb 13 2007, 10:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"There is a weapon in here SOMEWHERE, and if you are still laughing when I find it, you'r in a LOT of trouble".

(If I can lift it!)

Oh Noooooo! Not the botched conversion featuring a hula girl, stuffed mouse and a banana?! I thought everyone forgot about that! Jeeez, I don't even have that pic on my 'puter anymore....lol.

Coffee and blue tooth wireless, flash drive, in addition a umd player and for an extra 29.95 a month all of your premium cable channels in 5.1 Dolby surround sound!

Oh, I almost forgot about the Ipod docking bay.

Edited by Juggernaut