G2 Trigger Question

Will an RSA G2 trigger fit an unconverted 7.62 saiga?

What? RSA Does not make the G-2. Do you know what you are talking about? The G-2 is Tapco. I only have 3 of them in my Saigas. What ever Fire Control group you use. You must convert the gun to use any fire-control group other than stock Saiga(the stock saiga FCG doesn't have a trigger hanging down like a normal FCG) . There is a plate which hides where the normal trigger should be. On .223 and Siaga 12 there was 3 rivits which hold this plate on. I say was cuz there already done.

ON the .223 the pistol grip hole was already cut. ON the S-12 I had to make the hole with is 1/2 by 1/2 square

Tromix did awesome work on my 308

I guess it is made by Tapco. Damn I guess it will have to be converted. Thanks for the help

I was just messing(with the Tapco thing don't be hating). The Rifles are a bit harder to convert. Well I should say it is a trade off. The rifle have the Pistol grip hole but the shot gun doesn't need a feed ramp added. If you want to add a "real" Mag I mean one that hold over 10(unless you live in the Kalifornia's Peoples Republic) you'll need a good feed ramp. I checked a W-sar-10 it comes with a feed ramp only it is welded in place. Unless you have a T I G welder and not a M I G you are going to have to drill and tap that bad boy. The reason I say M I G will not work Is because I took a roman receiver tail end pre cut to naughty B.A.T.F Regs. and just tried to see my friend's $2000 miller mig would do on all settings. Well It burned a hole right throught the receiver. Or it went shallow and did not hold. If I was a welder for a living I might be able to get it work. But I couldn't get it with out going right through the receiver.

Tapping and drilling is a whole lot cheaper than welding any way. unless you have a welder for a friend or something.

Dinzagg sells great guides for both 7.62 and .223

It's takes a few and hours and a few coats of paint but what do you do? And a dremal and a drill press and needle nose pliers and some parts of coarse about $120 in parts of course. And a oven if you want to bake the paint on. And a punch and a whole mess of dremal disks to remove the 3 rivits on the bottom.

The Dinzagg bullet guide stays nice and tight with blue locktight. I have shot 150 round and no movement.

Don't start any thing until you have read Cobras post and the Cross-Conversion web sight and fully under stand just how it is to be done. I read Cobras post before during and while I was giving my S-12 the sex change(you know adding a P-grip and making it a man's gun that is).