man, I wish i could go bid on this one.....

http://www.jcdevine.com/auction/nextsale_3.htm#(04-128-3)

check it out

also check this one out if you are in the area...you might get it cheap:

http://www.jcdevine.com/auction/nextsale_3.htm#(04-128-7)

and yes, thats a protoype m14 on that page....up for bid. wish I were rich, theyd all go home with me......

This new type of 1-3/4" 12 ga shotshell (1-1/2" OAL loaded) was developed as part of the innovation drive carried out by Industrias Tecnos SA de CV from Cuernavaca, Mexico, manufacturer of "AGUILA" ammunition. The original idea was to create a new shotshell with law enforcement and military applications in mind. The new cartridge would generate a milder recoil (less shoulder punishment and faster reacquisition of the target after the first shot is fired), would provide more firepower (being able to load 12-14 rounds in a 20" bbl shotgun) and would be ergonomically friendlier (being able to grab a big lot of shells with one hand and comfortably place them in the pocket). Due to its smaller size one police officer/soldier would be able to carry about 40% more rounds than regular shotshells. All this, while providing the necessary power for Police/Military work.

I have a feeling that if I would try grabbing a big handful of them in a tense situation, there would be mini shells rolling all over the floor (to then trip on and knock myself out). :lolol:

No thanks, give me shells with some meat on them (2-3/4" or 3"'rs). :super:

South African MAG07 Slide Action Shotgun by Techno Arms. (was down the list on that website) that's a shotgun?

Looks like a paratrooper ak! does it shoot those mini shells? the clip didn't look very large.

not for shooting clay pigions, I could imagine! I could see the look on those guys faces at the trap shooting range! specially next to a nice bernalli (The beretta shotgun, if I got that right).

yehp thats a shotgun, and yehp it takes the minishells. I like it, and Ive been considering buying one for a while, actually. you can get them new for 250. and who says you cant shoot clay pigeons with it? i shoot at clays with anything and everything, from 22's to handguns. really its a question of the shell prices, and what I would have to do to reload them if they are expensive. I think it would look good on my gun rack though, along with that winchestor i pointed out. wish i had the money to go bid, its only a few hours drive, and i dont need anything special to go get it and drive it home. o well, maybe next time ehy?

Edited by Bvamp

Saw a NORINCO copy of that somewhere(trench gun).Sorry I don't remember exactly where,maybe CDNN? (I'm not into chinese guns.)

Also about minishells? I wonder how these things are legal-flareguns and perimiter warning devices have the short chambers,so that shotshells will not work. Wouldn't minishells screw that up? Maybe it's another charley foxtrot-like the IDIOT that made the 7.62 pistol,and now all the cheap steel core ammo is illegal!

G O B

yeh the norinco copies are cheap... SOG has em for 319$ couple of good deals there.... www.southernohiogun.com

I dont like copies like that. the 100 year old original would be nice for the rack though...

arent flareguns plastic usually? also I was always under the impression the chamber was not just shorter, but either wider or narrower by a few mm for those marine flares....either way, im not putting no 12 gauge anything into a dang flare gun. that is how you lose your eyesight, hand, or life.

Bvamp I'm with you I have no desire to loose a hand, BUT there are plenty of hampsters out there! I would hate to have 12ga. perimiter warning devices(like those at hi-vel) become illegal just because some moron can't leave blame well enough alone!

G O B