The BATFE cashed my check

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone live in Florida that have their class III tax stamp approved for an SBS around the St. Pete area? Is this the one where you need a signature from local high up LEO to get it all approved? Just wondering if they were willing to do that, and if so, which branch, Pinellas sherriff, or a local LEO cop shop. Before the Dems get control of a bunch of rediculous bans, i've stocked up on as much semi-auto fun a human should be allowed. Now considering a Tromix short shotty and a full auto sear for my AR.

My tax return may just be signed over to Tony prolly.

BATF cashed my check on Feb. 7th !! Hope it goes as quickly for me as it did for you !!! I have no idea at all of how to contact anyone to check status............... (just been waitin' it out.......)

<----------------TROMIX 10" S-12 (picture courtesy of Tony, when he first finished it before sending it to my FFL......)

Did your examiner say how long after approval it would take to get the stamp to your FFL??

BATF cashed my check on Feb. 7th !! Hope it goes as quickly for me as it did for you !!! I have no idea at all of how to contact anyone to check status............... (just been waitin' it out.......)

<----------------TROMIX 10" S-12 (picture courtesy of Tony, when he first finished it before sending it to my FFL......)

Did your examiner say how long after approval it would take to get the stamp to your FFL??

Hey did you see the Armalite AR300 in tha paper for sale? If I didnt have 3 guns on the burner . I would have jumped on it!

no, he didn't say how long, but I doubt if will take more than a few days.

Anyone live in Florida that have their class III tax stamp approved for an SBS around the St. Pete area?

Pinellas counties Sheriff Coats will not sign on any title II items. I know of exactly two people in the whole of Pinellas Co that have a 'personal' sign-off, and they both came from a judge who is friends with the two gentlemen.

Anyone live in Florida that have their class III tax stamp approved for an SBS around the St. Pete area?

Pinellas counties Sheriff Coats will not sign on any title II items. I know of exactly two people in the whole of Pinellas Co that have a 'personal' sign-off, and they both came from a judge who is friends with the two gentlemen.

simple, set up a Trust. No CLEO signoffs and no fingerprints..

Thanks to Banshee for providing the NFA phone number in West Virginia to me !!!!

Check was cashed on Feb. 7th.......called to check status today after hearing of Banshee's quick approval, and the APPROVAL WAS DONE TODAY !!!!

That's 23 days !!!! WOO HOO !!!!! (Now I get to wait on the US Postal Service to get the paperwork back to my Class 3 guy here !!!)

Hell, I was expecting to have to wait 6 to 8 weeks !!!! Sweet !!!

............worked really well before it was cut to 10", and my money says it'll work really well now, too.........and be a damned sight more fun to shoot !!!!! Heh, heh, heh..............

I'll have to drink a few beers with that beer-drinkin' guy at TROMIX, and his buddy Silent Bob, before long................. (Alpena, at the latest.......) I'm just waiting for you to get caught up on your huge-ass backlog so you can work on that awesome rifle I've been waitin' on................. Rifle o' my dreams !!! (Patience, patience.......)

Talk to you soon, Tony.........and thanks again for this superb weapon !!! The shotgun I really always wanted !!!!! (Twice)

Pics soon for everyone else !!!!