which is the best to buy

the 109 has the short barreal. 18.5'' I believe there is a 24" model also IZ 107. I'd go with a model that has the removeable thread protector. There are some saiga 12's that have the thread protector welded on. So make sure you know what you're ordering!! There are a few stock saiga chokes you can get. Also (and better in my mind) Tromix makes a polychoke for them and polychoke also is getting ready to market them themselves.

EAA doesn't omport them anymore to my knowledge. The importer is RAA (russian american armory). If you're looking for just a regular sporter stocked saiga 12 I had good luck with Stanley's pro shop. They have a site. Hope this helps a little

Can one still get a Saiga 12 and if so.. price? I sold my 1st one but feel the need.

Sure. Several places are selling them--Classic Arms, Gilberts Guns, FBMG, Stanley's Pro Shop, On Point, GunsAtCost, off the top of my head. Stanley's often has great prices and free shipping. You can expect to pay about $375-$425 nowadays.