• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Updated the look thanks to some new parts    

Saiga 308 by AZArmory    

Did a little custom work to the ole' 308.             For the Gas Tube. I took out the spot welds and move to the front of the Tube and re spot welded. Top wood was cut back on t

Posted Images

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ace used to make those. Copy of a FAL.grip...

M

I had one from Ace on my converted 308, wish I had kept it when I sold the rifle. Best pistol grip for any AK in my opinion. Consider yourself lucky to have that one, I am wondering if a stock FAL grip would fit the AK?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Still working on my Saiga. Will replace the vertical grip with a Magpul to complete the Magpul furniture. Love the stock and grip. I recently installed the Tapco Intrafuse hand guard and I am really impressed with the quality and how rock solid it fits. No movement at all. I will eventually get a good scope as well. For now, using a BSA red dot/green dot which is actually pretty darn good.

post-23157-0-52020100-1420597416_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

post-37530-0-35545300-1457991369_thumb.jpeg

Picked up used today in basic conversion config with a SAW grip, sporter forearm, and Tapco stock.

Some spare wood, a little fitting, and 30 min later, I am liking it. Nothing special, but it was the only caliber Saiga I didn't have, and the price was good. :)

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 1:06 AM, Racer said:

.308 Saiga with Primary Arms 4-14/42mm scope and UTG bipod, Zhukov folding stock, full float forearm. I love this rifle! I made the bipod mount and forearm. Mantis brake for huge fireballs.

side cam 119.JPG

I am thinking about ordering the Magpul Zhukov stock, how do you like it? Its that or the CAA aluminum buffer tube adapter and a Hogue stock?