• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Updated the look thanks to some new parts    

Saiga 308 by AZArmory    

Did a little custom work to the ole' 308.             For the Gas Tube. I took out the spot welds and move to the front of the Tube and re spot welded. Top wood was cut back on t

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

First 308 conversion was pretty standard, tapco side folder plastic stock, stock hand guard, US black pistol grip, for my oNumber one Son, he did most of it(wow is he good at putting those BHO springs in) Tromix trigger guard. I went another way with mine. Stock bakelite handguards, ace side folder and bakelite pistol grip. Still working the flash hider issue, hope to find a cheap alternative that works and is attractive.

post-16904-12531387495436_thumb.jpg

Edited by jeepranch

My .308 after I got done with moving some of the "furniture" on it from the .223. I re-did the .223 with dark earth tone color fore grip,PG, and butt stock (Tapco collapsible) which makes it a very different look for each of them.

vern_and_308_sighting.jpg

Targets??? Working on a few loads. Some successes.

308_targets_sept15.jpg

Shot one just yesterday that measures around 0.701" at 100 yards. Trying out some more loads tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My .308 Conversion.

Tapco/Tromix Trigger...very nice vs. original and bolt hold open drops right in.

BTW...Welded/riveted trigger guard removal is a bitch compared to .223, 7.62, & 5.45 that are only riveted.

Going to try Choate Dragunov stock although I really like the cheek weld with the Tapco collapsable.

Will update as it evolves.

BTW...Carolina Shooters is quick with their shipping and service and it was one stop shopping for Saiga.

Saiga30811-24-09.jpg

Edited by esource