both candidates will be in my town tommorow.

They've started today blocking off stuff, baracading things, stuffing up traffic!

check this out:

both bush and kerry will be here same day! kerry's rallyin' out side - middle of the city. Bush is having a private gathering, closed to the public. (true to form :haha: )

either way = I don't like either today!!!!!!! or tommorrow!!! 30min. more time to get to work-bastards!!!!

it's weird politicians have always regarded this state as unpredictable. We've got liberal republicans (me) and conservative democrates. and a $hit load of pot heads who can't remember what they stand for.

It'll be interesting to see what each'll say, or are told to say!!!(BY LOCAL STATITION PEOPLE).

you should go down there and start yelling

"DONT TAKE OUR GUNS!" or "KERRY THE COWARD!"

we have a ball when presidents come here. clinton was here a few times, right up the street, and we had people lining the streets with signs from "GO HOME BILL" to "WHAT DOES HILLARY THINK?". but be careful, if you are too warm and receptive to these types, they move in next door and take a political office. I like when they try to tell me i cant take the taconic parkway home because some official is driving up or down it. I tell them, look, search my f'n car, take my plate and name, and im going home. guess what? they cant stop you unless you are perceived as a threat. Lets see if you can get yourself on the news LOL.

Saigalover- Just let us know, we will take up a collection to throw your bail! Let's hear it for using our 1st ammendment rights to tell these a##holes to keep their paws off of all 10 !

G O B

they will be talking (today 12 o'clock pst) within 10 miles of each other! f'n up the WHOLE FIRGGIN' west side of this town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dude- just for that, I'd push to the front of the crowd, like a metallica concert (filled with pussies), and tell him he's a pain in my ASS -AND LEAVE MY GUNS ALONE! I'd be put in jail, just as fast as the crazy homeless guy!!!

about 1.5 million people work and live there (on that side of the town - we're about as big as mineapolis, 2.5 million total), what a bunch of pompus A$$holes! Both of them! I'm so pissed right now!

I just got payed and there's beers down there - I think I will leave and go watch him from one of the bridges.

unfortunatley Bush (traffic stopping bastard! he's no better!) can only be accessed if you are part of his campainge group, in some way.

Cage match - what about an old style gang leader fight - chain them together and put a knife in each hand!

Kerry'd win - Bush skipped fightin! :lolol:

I hate them both, bush just alittle bit more - very undecided right now!

Edited by Siagalova

Yeah, it'd be a tough fight alright, almost as scary as Michael Jackson and that other dude bound together with a pink bandana knife fighting in his "Beat It" video. :lolol:

I wonder if Kerry would try and get another purple heart out of it if Bush accidentally nicks him? :D

Wonder who'd win in a match between Laura and Theresa? :unsure: