The time for Unity is now...

Seriously, every gun board I have been on, always has issues with other gun boards for some reason or another. I ask all of you now, to put aside any differences you may have, and get on board with Unifying Gun owners across the country. There is a ton of momentum right now, due largely to the Zumbo affair, and is currently happening with David Petzel, may he fall rapidly. With the upcoming bans that we all know are going on, why not come together for the common good of ALL gun owners? There are over 80million of us, and only a few politicians. We can make them hurt financially, as well as taking away their positions in office.

This is in the forming stages, and can only grow from here, AS LONG AS ALL GUN OWNERS, and I mean EVERY LAST ONE OF US, gets on board to preserve our rights.

If all of you can come on board with this, we can actually maybe save a piece of the America we love for our children and grandchildren Etc. We are all Brothers in our love for fire arms and freedom, so lets finally act like it.

Here is the start info.

As things are setup and running, I will continue to post updates and new links.

Thank you all, and lets tear some shit up with the Gun Grabbers.

Mods, any help on this is greatly appreciated.

J

The reason we can't unify is because of people like Zumbo. Sure, I would not have problem one with a guy like Zumbo who only has "sporting" firearms, but that is a one way street.

See, hunters, and others who only have "sporting" (i.e. bolt action, single shot, or even some semi auto) see another AWB as a good thing, because people like us soil their precious sport, and draw unwanted attention and heat to firearms owners, in their eyes. They think that if we renegades with our EBR's and such, should be eliminated through another ban, and then they think their precious sporting arms will be protected.

So, basically, I feel you are preaching to the choir here, as, at least in my case, there is no animosity towards hunters, etc., but they are the ones who don't like us. Now, of course, that is a generalization, and, hopefully, is not true across the board.

Now, if I am wrong, I would be more than happy to have someone point that out, as i agree that there is no reason for us to be divided, because the only ones dividing us come from within; the rest of the population does not see such a division.

Edited by BlenderWizard

I sent emails to my state reps a few days ago,i posted in another thread (S-12 topic)with info to contact your reps.

Here it is:

Here is a email i got from The Gun Source.Its a good starting point to send off a email to your Representatives.I also included the email i sent to my Ohio reps.

Yet Another "Assault" On Your 2nd Amendment Rights...

In 2004 the United States Congress rightly allowed the so-called "Assault Weapons Ban" to sunset after 10 years in law. It seems that the wisdom of the 2004 congress has been forgotten. On February 13, 2007, HR 1022 or the Assault Weapons Ban and Law Enforcement Protection Act of 2007 was introduced by Representative Carolyn McCarthy (D-NY). This bill (now in committee) proposes to permanently reinstate the 1994 ban and add even more draconian provisions; essentially banning all rifles not traditionally used for hunting or sport and high-capacity (or FULL capacity) magazines. Even more disturbing is the fact that, at his/her sole discretion, the United States Attorney General can determine the classification (therefore legality) of any firearm.

We at TGSCOM are obviously appalled at the lengths that some of our elected officials will go to erode, or in some cases destroy, the rights afforded to us by the 2nd Amendment. It's time that we are heard. We urge you to contact your elected representatives and let them know that this proposed ban is an affront to the law abiding citizens that choose to safely and legally own firearms.

A link to your Reps contact info:

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/officials/congress/

My email: Taken basicly from The Gun Sources email,cut and paste if youd like.

I am writing in regaurds to the resently introduced HR 1022 Assault Weapons Ban And Law Enforcement Protection Act of 2007 by Rep Carolyn McCarthy (D-NY).It seems that the wisdom of the 2004 congress as been forgotten for rightly allowing the so called "Assault Weapons Ban to sunset after 10 years of law.I believe this bill is another "Assault" on our 2nd Amendment rights and is an affront to the law abiding citizens that choose to safely and legaly own firearms.I have never wrote to my representatives before but i am now appalled at the lengths that some of our elected officials will go to erode or in some cases destroy the rights afforded to us by the 2nd amendment.What also is disturbing is the fact that,at his/her sole discretion,the US Atterney General can determine the classification (therefore legality) of any firearm.I hope you take note of my email and stop any future "Assault Weapon" type bans.

Thank You,

Edited by Pointer