All the talk of unity! Where can we go?

Is there a site or forum everyone can call there own. If not, one needs put together, RIGHT NOW!!! On no ones home turf. Something new with a fresh start. And send a link to it to every firearm forum there is. With great encouragement!! Let the clans come together for the fight. Let us leave the halls of our home forums quiet for awhile and make our noise on one battlefield. Where we can coordinate together with solid unified attacks. Not this scattered garble we are seeing. Hell, there has to be 15 or more individual threads here alone all on the same subject. And it is the same everywhere else. Our clan can bring over 5000 to the field. And I know for a fact we are a mean, strong 5000! There are many things we can do, so many we wouldn't have to do half of them to stop this bullshit. We need to walk the dirt road until our voices reverberate off the brick. We just need a location!!! Where is it???? I'll be there with $, words and ammo!! :super:

Edited by Mike Davidson
I signed the petition. Does anybody know where we can are go? WE ARE TO SPREAD OUT!!

Online petitions don't carry much weight. All Members of Congress need to hear directly from their constituents - that's you.

Write your Congress Person a letter; and either mail or fax it to him/her. Letters carry more weight than emails and far more weight than a phone call.

After stating your position, ask him/her to oppose H.R. 1022; and ask him/her to respond to you with his/her position on the bill.

Edited by DUTCH VanATL

There is a Forum being setup, to house members of all internet gun forums, free of the BS board to board fighting that in my opinion is the fucking gayest shit I have ever seen.

In the near future, several of us will probably be contacting the Mods from every board, and getting the ball rolling. I know it is under works right now.

The goal is a concentrated effort of all forum members to take down asshats like Zumbo, Petzel (Who apparently some how still had a fucking job. WE ALL NEED TO BOYCOTT FIELD AND STREAM, AND ALL OF THEIR ADVERTISERS, AND LET THEM KNOW WE ARE DOING IT...NOW NOW NOW...) as well as going after the gun grabbing politicians.

It is time to put an end to the idea the we will go quietly while they slowly piece away our 2nd amend rights.

J

There is a Forum being setup, to house members of all internet gun forums, free of the BS board to board fighting that in my opinion is the fucking gayest shit I have ever seen.

In the near future, several of us will probably be contacting the Mods from every board, and getting the ball rolling. I know it is under works right now.

The goal is a concentrated effort of all forum members to take down asshats like Zumbo, Petzel (Who apparently some how still had a fucking job. WE ALL NEED TO BOYCOTT FIELD AND STREAM, AND ALL OF THEIR ADVERTISERS, AND LET THEM KNOW WE ARE DOING IT...NOW NOW NOW...) as well as going after the gun grabbing politicians.

It is time to put an end to the idea the we will go quietly while they slowly piece away our 2nd amend rights.

J

Let us know as soon as possible. I will sperad the word as much as possible!!

Is there a site or forum everyone can call there own. If not, one needs put together, RIGHT NOW!!! On no ones home turf. Something new with a fresh start. And send a link to it to every firearm forum there is. With great encouragement!! Let the clans come together for the fight. Let us leave the halls of our home forums quiet for awhile and make our noise on one battlefield. Where we can coordinate together with solid unified attacks. Not this scattered garble we are seeing. Hell, there has to be 15 or more individual threads here alone all on the same subject. And it is the same everywhere else. Our clan can bring over 5000 to the field. And I know for a fact we are a mean, strong 5000! There are many things we can do, so many we wouldn't have to do half of them to stop this bullshit. We need to walk the dirt road until our voices reverberate off the brick. We just need a location!!! Where is it???? I'll be there with $, words and ammo!! :super:

http://www.gunsnet.net/forums/showthread.php?t=304554

These guys seem to have gotten the ball rolling.

Bill

http://www.gunsnet.net/forums/showthread.php?t=304554

These guys seem to have gotten the ball rolling.

Bill

Exactly what I am talking about. The forum should be up and running very soon for members of all internet boards to join onto. We are going to stop this gun grabbing bullshit asap.