Done +1

Sig.1,196

I refuse to accept the status of "criminal" only from a stroke of a pen at the end of an evil hand. Our Forefathers bled for the these rights. I shall do no less.

Edited by Juggernaut
Post #1777

How ironic that I got that number since I made a comment about the Constitution itself.

To bad you didn't get 1775, USMC and all! :up:

Edited by Juggernaut
Sorry, late post.

As the 2,170th person to sign this petition, you are helping us reach our goal of 1,000,000 signatures.

I found out from krinkfreak, so I know other forums are getting involved.

3,381 Here. :smoke:

Kickass! That's over 2500 at least just so far today.

I forwarded this to my g/f who is very involved in a Republican forum. That will no doubt get around as well. I also have a few other friends who can help big with this. I got a message from krinkfreak as well so it's there and on a few other gun forums I belong to. 1,000,000 should be no problem at all. :smoke:

Is anyone else little creeped out that it's an ACLU petition with tracking cookies? :unsure:

Or am I just being way paranoid?

*Ebit fer pour speling*

Edited by Juggernaut

Man, this thing is growing fast. (At the risk of turning this thread into another shitfest by mentioning this) since this whole Jim Z. thing happened (I'm allergic to the Z word,) the gun community as a whole has been one seriously pissed off beehive. I don't think I've ever seen this kind of enthusiasm in the RKBA community before, lets hope it holds up. Maybe we should thank Jim for making such a complete ass of himself!

B)-->

QUOTE(G O B @ Feb 26 2007, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chain letters, internet petitions - most of this is just a cheap attempt at getting e-mail addresses. Even when legit, somebody will rip it off and commit spam.

You're a spam target the minute you sign on, but this petition is a worthy cause. I'm glad I signed it. I did check the options not to be sent email. It now has over 5000 names. :smoke: