Saiga-12 5rd Mags for $19.95? Any interest?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys,

Have a question for all of your Saiga-12 fans. We have been offered a large quantity of Saiga-12 magazines, they are 5rd mags made available to us by a foreign exporter. In order for us to be able to purchase them, we have to take at least 10,000 pieces. The good news is, at that quantity we could offer then brand new for $19.95 each in singles, and offer quantity discounts for higher purchases.

Now here is the interesting thing. If we purchase the 10,000 5rd magazines, we will then be able to purchase a smaller--but still significant--number of 8rd magazines and be able to offer them at this deep-discount level of pricing. So of course we are interested in buying the 10,000 mags, but need to make sure we aren't going to get stuck with them in our warehouse for a year or more.

So if you had the chance to buy say a 10 pack of 5rd magazines for $149.95 or singles at $19.95 would there be any interest?

I will be donating to the forum as "payment" for your feedback.

Thanks,

-Brian

I'd buy 10 at that price.

Hey Guys,

Have a question for all of your Saiga-12 fans. We have been offered a large quantity of Saiga-12 magazines, they are 5rd mags made available to us by a foreign exporter. In order for us to be able to purchase them, we have to take at least 10,000 pieces. The good news is, at that quantity we could offer then brand new for $19.95 each in singles, and offer quantity discounts for higher purchases.

Now here is the interesting thing. If we purchase the 10,000 5rd magazines, we will then be able to purchase a smaller--but still significant--number of 8rd magazines and be able to offer them at this deep-discount level of pricing. So of course we are interested in buying the 10,000 mags, but need to make sure we aren't going to get stuck with them in our warehouse for a year or more.

So if you had the chance to buy say a 10 pack of 5rd magazines for $149.95 or singles at $19.95 would there be any interest?

I will be donating to the forum as "payment" for your feedback.

Thanks,

-Brian

I just want to make sure that I understand how this deal is going to go down --

We send you roughly 200 grand, which you then send to Europe, and then we wait for some mags to show up eventually?

I'm sure that everything you are saying is true, but it doesn't seem like it will work out to me.

Oh, and I'm in for a 10 pack.

I just want to make sure that I understand how this deal is going to go down --

We send you roughly 200 grand, which you then send to Europe, and then we wait for some mags to show up eventually?

I'm sure that everything you are saying is true, but it doesn't seem like it will work out to me.

Oh, and I'm in for a 10 pack.

From how I read it, he's just gauging interest to make sure its worth the investment for his company, they'll be footing the bill and importing them. He just wants to make sure there's a market for them when they get here.