Saiga-12 5rd Mags for $19.95? Any interest?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See, that's the beauty of the S-12 or any saiga, if you can produce or make avaliable any accessory it will sell, just ask Z1500, Jeric, or Tromix!! I would be in for at least one 10-pack and a couple of 8-rounders if they don't get hoarded. I also know 4 other people that would buy too. :smoke:

I'm interested, but 10K is a LOT of mags!!! Be careful man.

I think they are a more "handy" size, and occasionally are all you need when competing.

Take a look at the sale of 10 rounders, they have sold like wildfire and are at 3x the price point. I don't know how many AGP has sold, but that might be a good idea as to whether selling 10K is believable.

You might consider selling the 8's as incentive to buy the 5's.

Food for thought.

I am just curious as to where the FIRST quarter of a million (ish) dollars are coming from?!?!?

Thats quite an investment, on the hopes of several dozen people asking for a few ten packs each... That will leave more than 3/4 of the 10K left to deal with... Even with REPEAT buyers... and ebay... and gunbroker... you are going to have multiple thousands of them left over.

I would be interested in a half dozen or so... ONCE they are in the USA...

Good luck with the rest... You will NEED IT! :up:

:smoke:

Thats quite an investment, on the hopes of several dozen people asking for a few ten packs each... That will leave more than 3/4 of the 10K left to deal with... Even with REPEAT buyers... and ebay... and gunbroker... you are going to have multiple thousands of them left over.

Your concern is unwarranted. This is valid market research, but we are hardly the whole market. The few of us here represent a fraction of the Saiga-12 owners in America. At the prices discussed here 10,000 pieces will move. There is a pent-up demand due to the high prices and lack of availability. Just look at how many mags AGP is selling. They can't keep up with the demand. And that's at $60 a pop. I have some experience with selling products on the internet. If I had the chance to pick up 10k mags for ~$100,000 (just a guess at the lot price) I'd jump on it.

Yes, I would be interested in some 5's. I really want larger mags, but a semi-auto magazine feed shotgun is of little interest with only one mag, like I have.

I would be in for some too, but..... Has anyone checked the website? keepshooting.com shows they have some in stock now for 34.95, but when you clicky, it shows $$ 56.95 $$ wow. Which is it, and why do they go on about them being so rare? :unsure:

Last time I looked at their website it is not exactly up to date, thus the price differences.

How about a reply to the questions? Update? Or is this a publicity stunt?

Keepshooting.com is a very legit outfit who has in the past been able to procure relatively rare mags of different types. Patience, Grasshopper....