I got an idea.

To solve the rock-and-lock, fumbling reload problem, an aftermarket magazine that has a spring loaded catch in the front so that the mag would just snap in. No modifications to the gun would be necessary and removing the mag would be the same as before. See pic below.

post-2-1055374909.jpg

Edited by SaltPeter

I myself dont have "rock and lock fumbling problem"s. Im not even sure why you guys are all complaining about it. Maybe someone can give me an example of what problems they are having or I can share how I do it with ya'll? Im a little unclear what the "problem" actually is. Maybe you all are hooking the mag to the gun and not the gun to the mag? so to speak?

Bvamp,

Which is easier to stick a mag into, an AK or an AR-15? The AR is because all you do is jam the mag into the magwell and it seats. It doesn't have to be put in one corner at a time. That is all we're getting at. It would be nicer if the Saiga mags would just snap in when pushed into the magwell.

• 2 weeks later...