I know there are some female members here that don't post that much or ever.

SHOW YOURSELVES! :up:

Say somethin, we don't bite... :P

What do you like about his forum enough to put up with all these...um...really cool guys!? :D

Hey, we wimmins (or at least me :angel: ) am out here. Unlike my loser husband :eek: (lol) I unfortunately do not have a lot of time to sign in. By the time I get home from work, find something for dinner or run to Wal-Mart or do our Teen Group night, it is almost time for bed. Or at least to sit down and unwind for a few. But I would like to sign in and get to know everyone, although I must say that I kind of do, through my husband, he loves you guys!!

Uumm....let see I joined the forum becuz my husband 'made' me, Ha Ha lol :D No, I'm just kidding!!

Back in high school my best girl friend and I always seemed to hang with the guys (and no they did not get any from us!) It was just easier to hang with guys. Guys generally are not as 'back stabby' and all that crap like a lot of women.

I am looking forward to shooting my new rifle!! We need to get a range out here! We may go shooting with Dinzag and his wife. She shoots and maybe she should get a profile and get signed up too!!

Ever since my husband was in the Marines, he has been into shooting and we have been active in Veteran's groups and now he is "making" :killer: me learn more about that. But I think it will be fun. Besides being surrounded by heavily armed men helps me sleep at night! :up: And it will be good to have the ability to do it myself!!! Yeah!!!

I love the whole patriotic; red, white and blue thing. God Bless ALL you guys like CombatMedic, ShaneMan, and GunnyR, Gary, BobAsh, AxeMan, RedJacket(Semper Fi), Juggernaut and anyone else that I have probably forgotten to mention, YOU are OUR heroes, THANKS for YOUR service and to all of those who serve the USA now!!

Take care and look forward to chatting with ya all!!

I dunno about that Mrs T...Having her shoot is cool, but she gets crazy

behind that .357 magnum. She gets this weird look in her eye. :unsure:

Now it looks like I may have to distance her from you.

Definitely no profile on here!

Next she'll want to go hunting with me! :eek:

:lolol:

I dunno about that Mrs T...Having her shoot is cool, but she gets crazy

behind that .357 magnum. She gets this weird look in her eye. :unsure:

Now it looks like I may have to distance her from you.

Definitely no profile on here!

Next she'll want to go hunting with me! :eek:

:lolol:

You're a bad man :killer: Ha Ha just joking, it would be FUN to have her around.

...don't be calling & telling on me either...I have your bayonette.

Oh don't worry, I won't rat you out, my lips are sealed (well at least, not until we get the bayonet from you) :angel:

By the way, learn how to spell... you, you, engineer!! Ha Ha Totally Joking!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to DOUBLE check EVERYTHING D spells before he takes it to press, and I will also cover my own butt right here and now and say I slip up myself, but I had to harass you!!!!

I love y'all's avatars. Where's the Miss's avatar come from? I can't enlarge the picture to tell who the gal is in it.

Dude, I love your Signature!

... and a half. LOL

Hey, I resemble that remark! ;)

As for posting, I thought I was doing a pretty good job... aside from my occasional bitchiness about really inane things. I like this site for the atmosphere. It's incredibly laid back most of the time. Y'all have a good sense of humor and don't flame each other very much. Even when it does happen, it doesn't see like bad feelings linger. Most of all: you put up with me. lol

I know, it may not seem like much, but I've known a number of people who couldn't do it. The reasons varried but the outcome was always the same. To that end, I've been working on fixing myself up. Medications help but they can't do everything for you.

Another very important point for me is the prevailing attitude of many members here, especially the mods and regulars. There are so many people out there who hear an idea and instantly try to shoot it down, listing all of the reasons that it "can't" or "shouldn't" be done. You guys on the other hand, you'll take an idea and run with it. "How can I make this work?" That's the credo. Then, you help each other figure out how to do what you want, and share the info. The truly amazing part is how many people work with such limited tools and turn out some of the most interesting guns I've ever seen.

I ask that same question: "How can I make it work?" Nearly everyplace else I'm surrounded by people who just don't get it. They ask: "Why?" We, me and you guys, ask: "Why not?" It's good to be in the company of like-minded people. Did I forget to mention the idealism? Maybe everyone doesn't have the same goals, but most of you seem to believe in something. It shows up most often in the form of Patriotism. We all love our country, regardless of differences of oppinion about what would make it better. Many here would/do put their lives on the line for it. I like being around, and dealing with, those who serve(d) in our armed forces and it probably has alot to do with the fact that our great nation's army wouldn't take me if I tried to enlist. Medical problems. I'd rather leave it at that in the open forum.

Last thing: You don't treat me any differently than anyone else. Many of you have earned my respect for that.

Thanks for listening! ;)

As long as I'm not down in a hole getting squirted with a hose and having someone yelling down to me

"It puts the lotion on the skin!" then it's all good!

Thanks!!! My husband got them from a Capcom Fighting Game. Juggernaut is just the name of our T-shirt business. So it works.

http://www.comicheroes.co.uk/xmen_gifs4.htm

I was wondering about that, thanks! Now I think I recognize her.

Dude, I love your Signature!

Thank you. I may go shirtless, I may go hungry, but I'll always have at least a pistol. Even the Bible agrees with me on this.

Two Other Bible Quotes:

"If the thief is found breaking in, and he is struck so that he dies, there shall be no guilt for his bloodshed." ~ Exodus 22:2

"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are in peace." ~ Luke 11:21

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Oh, my sides hurt now. Thanks Jug', I needed that laugh.

But... is it bad if one of my hobbies is raising moths?

dscn2192ug6.th.jpg

Are you using a .41AE round to mount them? Because if you are then those are some monster moths. Perhaps you are raising evil moths with lasers attached to their friggin heads? That would be bad. Almost as bad as the undead running rampant in my town.

I love the whole patriotic; red, white and blue thing. God Bless ALL you guys like CombatMedic, ShaneMan, and GunnyR, Gary, BobAsh, AxeMan, RedJacket(Semper Fi), Juggernaut and anyone else that I have probably forgotten to mention, YOU are OUR heroes, THANKS for YOUR service and to all of those who serve the USA now!!

Thank you kindly, ma'am.

I've been lurking in this forum off and on for quite some time...long enough to remember BRG3 not being old enough to purchase firearms. That was several hash marks ago.

I haven't found a better place (other than the Corps) that shares my love of firearms and absolute hatred of zombies.

Now where's the forum where we start talking about single malt scotch, Belgian ales, and fine cigars?

Thank you kindly, ma'am.

I've been lurking in this forum off and on for quite some time...long enough to remember BRG3 not being old enough to purchase firearms. That was several hash marks ago.

I haven't found a better place (other than the Corps) that shares my love of firearms and absolute hatred of zombies.

Now where's the forum where we start talking about single malt scotch, Belgian ales, and fine cigars?

I think it's right here as well. NEVER call it a beer unless you can hold it up to a 100 watt light bulb and not see the light!

if we all lived in the same town (this forum's members), it would be one hell of a place, I tell ya! one thing, though, we would need a boxing ring and a shooting range at the town hall...and I dont mind tellin ya

Seriously, we should organize an annual shoot.

have it move around every year like the Super Bowl.

Will there be "wardrobe malfunctions?"

:rolleyes:

No I won't flash you...I don't care how many beads you throw at me