Finishing my Saiga conversion..part locator help-plez

S! Hiya fellars!

Been away for awhile and sold off all my Saiga shotties(for shame!) but I would like to finish my beloved Saiga conversion to split-heat shielded forearms and a compensator. I lost alot of my Saiga notes on suppliers and hope you can steer me towards the right gear to upgrade. I found Dinzig<--forgive for mis-spell) and all his conversion kits but I'm still looking for:

Split forearms that are heat shielded

The best mags after bullet guide conversion

The proper scope mounts..saw GilbertGuns says,"factory Saiga mount"-yes?

Advise on a red-dot staying around $300.

Anything I may have forgotten-please advise.

ps: After conversion I'll have a pair of Saiga 30round mags for sale and a few Saiga butt stocks and a forearm for spares if anyone is interested ahead.

S! Hiya fellars!

Been away for awhile and sold off all my Saiga shotties(for shame!) but I would like to finish my beloved Saiga conversion to split-heat shielded forearms and a compensator. I lost alot of my Saiga notes on suppliers and hope you can steer me towards the right gear to upgrade. I found Dinzig<--forgive for mis-spell) and all his conversion kits but I'm still looking for:

ps: After conversion I'll have a pair of Saiga 30round mags for sale and a few Saiga butt stocks and a forearm for spares if anyone is interested ahead.

Are those the factory 30 round Saiga mags for 7.62x39?

The synthetic ones??? I've been lookin for some.

S! Hiya fellars!

Are those the factory 30 round Saiga mags for 7.62x39?

The synthetic ones??? I've been lookin for some.

Yes, Sir they are. Check you email..maybe can do alittle haggl'in <--(what was that John Wayne movie where the proper procedures were discussed?)