Can somebody anwere this ?

like a criminal background check? There are companies that will provide that service. I had to use one when I took some tactical firearm courses before I had my CCL. They wanted either a CCL, signed letter from LE, or let a private company run a 50 state + federal background check. I forgot exactly how much it cost, but I know it was in the $5-$15 range. It took about a day to process.

Interesting question Mike! As a buisness man and have read some of your posts, I'am surprised at your question! In conversations with your attorny that question/answer never came Up? Good luck! I do have serious questions regarding you goals/intentions!

B)-->

QUOTE(Michael B @ Mar 12 2007, 01:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Interesting question Mike! As a buisness man and have read some of your posts, I'am surprised at your question! In conversations with your attorny that question/answer never came Up? Good luck! I do have serious questions regarding you goals/intentions!

I just thought of it as a precaution to seling to gangbangers and such. Just to make sure that thing didn't leave me and go to the wrong guys. I do want to try the best way for us all.

not just him

i fired and banned my friend, one of the moderators as well. check the drum thread for my long long post.

I need to get some sleep. I will return in a little while to deal with this matter some more.

the decision was made by me, with serveral others involved in helping me make the decision. "mike" isnt the only one gone, just so you know.

I expect to ahve to deal with a major shitstorm this week because of what happened this weekend. the decision has been made, and it is final. we are done playing fucking games with our forum and its members. some changes are in the works, with this latest incident delaying work on that. like I said, I expect a lot of shit to come my way real fast, here.

Get some sleep! I read the thread your talking about and all I can say is I'm sorry about your friend but thanks! In the long run your doing the forum and the gun community a great service. Its good to see that someone here has the cajones to do whats right!

the decision was made by me, with serveral others involved in helping me make the decision. "mike" isnt the only one gone, just so you know.

Does this mean that others gave you data to reinforce your thoughts to ban them?

or

Did others work on the negative side/AKA Mike Davidson, and helped to push themselves all over the edge?

I am not quite understanding what you are saying... cause if it were the first... I would be curious to know who helped you come to "that decision" and what info did they have that should be (at least) shared with the mod. team here?

Meaning... DUDE.. WTF?!?! please let me in on this, cause I am DAMNED curious WTF happened... :eek:

:smoke:

I ahve already done that. you are gone. so is my moderator that was protecting you.

I know I said I would wait for the facts in another thread but I sure hope this isnt the only reason for banning cobra....his unwillingness to give out someones personal info......I gotta believe there is much more too it.