.458 SOCOM AK-47 (Pic)

This is the #2 prototype .458 SOCOM AK. I had to do a bit of tweaking on it, but it's running good now and shipping to the customer today.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

AK3.jpg

damn tony...once again you have proven that you are indead... "THE MAN"

+ 1, That is sweet.

I admit it looks KICKASS...

I am just suprised that the barrel isnt THICKER... I would think for a 46 caliber round, It would need a LOT Thicker barrel... That one doesnt look any different than a standard AK... But hey... if it works without the added weight! ROCK ON!

:smoke:

• 1 month later...
I admit it looks KICKASS...

I am just suprised that the barrel isnt THICKER... I would think for a 46 caliber round, It would need a LOT Thicker barrel... That one doesnt look any different than a standard AK... But hey... if it works without the added weight! ROCK ON!

:smoke:

i would love to socom my ruger ranch rifle

• 2 months later...

You just can't ever tell what's going to pop out of Tony's shop........... All I can say is, Tony's hit some of the top numbers on my overall gun wish-list to this point, and I know there are a couple more right around the corner........................ (not to mention that fucking golfball launcher !!!!!) (jeeeeez.....)

Keep your seat belts fastened........there's always gonna be some NEW AMAZING STUFF coming from TROMIX.............!!! (.......and the AMAZING STUFF already coming, too !!!) :smoke:

SEE BELOW

V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V