does anyone else have trouble oredering from the AIM website ? I have been trying to order a case of thier golden tiger but i keep getting an error saying that my computer will not allow thier cookie. anyone else have this problem ?

or does anyone know where else i can get golden tiger for about 170 shipped ?

• 2 weeks later...

I usually buy ammo over the counter at AIM's so I don't know if any problems exist with their ordering system, sounds like a computer glitch. Give them a call and they'll take care of the glitch. Most people who order from AIM Surplus are satisfied with their service. Due to the surplus nature of their business they may run out of stock on some items and they had a problem during 2006 to get 7.62x39 ammo which sold out the minute the shipment arrived.

I had no problem ordering online from AIM although it's been a couple months ago now. When I tried to order 3 weeks ago they had stopped shipping to Montgomery and PG counties MD. Unfortunately a few companies have stopped shipping ammo here. Not sure why, since it's not illegal!!