We need a source for U.S. barrels, as imported barrels are now classified the same as recievers-"for replacement only not to be used to assemble a weapon".

Maybe with enough machiene work the barrels can be now U.S.? The easiest way to go still appears to be converting a SAIGA. Maybe after the sunset it will be less insane.

G O B

here is the romak III parts kits. They can be assembled with screws (by drilling and tapping the trunion - easy), more info can be found at the AK FILES forum under the " do it yourself " or something strings. In fact CENTERFIRE will sell you the parts kit AND the reciever for $300, if you call up and tell them that you are part of the AK files forum group.

romak parts kit:

http://64.226.66.194/miva/merchant.mv?Scre...ategory_Code=DV

ak files forum "build it your self":

http://www.akfiles.com/forums/index.php?

Saigalova are you sure the price is correct? I called Centerfire to make sure they had them in stock so I could pick one up today, I asked them about the price they said it was 114.97 for the receiver and 299.97 for the parts. I mentioned the AK Files and he said the would loose money if they sold them at that price. I realy wnt a set but I dont want to pay 425 for one.

you know, I was only told that second hand! Tengu, is the person to ask for real! it seemed when I read all those strings (on ak files) i saw something to that effect.

Thats what I thought to be the case - that's fd up! I was really countin' on that being the case. Sorry!