my saiga wont unjam

after putting 300 rounds through my saiga for the first time I took it home and broke it down for cleaning. I put it back together and put in a mag and noticed the shells are chambering rough and the bolt will not completly close with a shell in the barrel. With out shells it's complety fine and closes. I belive its the firing pin any sugestions how to fix this or re adjust the springs inside the firing pin?

If she worked flawless before, hopefully its just something simple. Sounds as if something isn't quite put back where/way it should be. Take apart and put back together, double checking everything during disassembly and assembly. I'd be real careful about inserting live rounds until problem resolved.

Firing pin won't cause rough feeding and prevent the bolt and bolt carrier from closing. Two likely culprits: Make sure bolt is correctly inserted in the carrier and make sure the carrier is fully down in the receiver. Don't put the spring assembly in at this time. Slide the carrier forward and watch for anything catching. If everything goes okay, pull the trigger to release the hammer (weapon is empty). Now carefully pull the carrier to the rear while watching for anything amiss. Insert spring and repeat.

If a gun works fine before you disassemble it..... Well, good luck with smacking it around and hammering on it before you double check your assembly procedures.