Who has the end-all no B.S. parts kit?

I want to buy a parts kit in one pass, all at the same time, no dicking around. Who makes such a kit so I can bring my rifle into 922R legal status so I can use 10rd AK mags in Kali? Dinzag? Tapco? SKSman? I dont see any real packages offered and I dont want to buy individual parts. If there isnt a kit, which parts are the best to change/upgrade so I can spend my money in a worthwhile manner? This will be for either a Saiga .223 or 7.62

I want to buy a parts kit in one pass, all at the same time, no dicking around. Who makes such a kit so I can bring my rifle into 922R legal status so I can use 10rd AK mags in Kali? Dinzag? Tapco? SKSman? I dont see any real packages offered and I dont want to buy individual parts. If there isnt a kit, which parts are the best to change/upgrade so I can spend my money in a worthwhile manner? This will be for either a Saiga .223 or 7.62

In california? Can you have a semi-auto even if it is 922r compliant?

In california? Can you have a semi-auto even if it is 922r compliant?

HAHAHAHAH that is funny. Miraculously, we Kali people are allowed to have semi-autos and such but they are pretty much neutered and all that shite.

Any suggestions though?

My impression was that KA people could have AK builds on receivers that aren't yet named, including homemade ones, but that they have to have either a fixed 10rd mag or no restricted features, not even a thumbhole. The result would be building what amounts to a Saiga on an AK parts kit.

I've been working on designs for a rear end conversion that would serve such a build well, as well as for anyone who likes that sort of style But I don't have any major progress yet.

Actually I thought Kalishnikovs were named in the ban.

And don't ARs have to be pump action? If you covered the gas system and used it as a bolt action, then it's legit, but you may double check the legalities of a blowback operated system.

http://www.copesdist.com/ak47.htm

http://www.tapco.com

http://www.classicarms.us/

All have kits or good prices on mixing and matching.