Brady survey

did u help them with their survey like i did?? havent seen any from brady but did get one the next day about gun control from some rep i think sent to junk didnt read it ???

Yeah I did the survey too. Said something like "absolutley against" everything they wanted. Now they think I'm a supporter or something. Retards.

Does your state have unsolicited email laws?

Mine does, check this out:

http://www.mcnichol.com/spam.htm

If the law applies I like this part:

Penalties

The law allows for damages to the recipient of $500 or actual damages, which ever is greater, for EACH MESSAGE received. The law also allows $1,000 or actual damages, which ever is greater, to the Internet Service Provider, for EACH MESSAGE received.

$500 a pop for each email I didn't want... well there's plenty of bones for all kinds of "nasty evil firearms"...

Check your states laws... you may be in for a bit o cash!

What's REALLY sick is that these fucks talk like GUN LAWS and GUN BANS are a good thing! Like an unarmed America is what's saving lives. WTF!? Talk about fascist fucking propaganda!!

Yep. Propoganda is the word I'd use. Or lies. They like to say things like "law enforcement supports gun control". My ass.

I just read an article in a cop magazine, written by cops and lawyers for general cop and law type stuff. They did a survey on a shitload of departments throughout the country on gun control. What did these results show? Roughly 80% of the cops surveyed were pro-second ammendment/against gun control, and had a lot more guns than what they were issued for their own personal use. It also said that if they were ordered by the state to comfiscate firearms from solid citizens who ain't breaking any laws, well the vast majority said they'd refuse. Who then enforces the order? I doubt the Army will. Maybe some shady UN army is lurking out there but they better be ready for total war.

Well, I got their email as well so I replied:

I don't support the Brady campaign. The right to own a firearm IS an individuals right. The judges decision was the best for this nation. Someday you people may learn as I have that in order to stop gun violence, we need far stricter laws in regards to crimes commited with guns. Even an outright confiscation of all firearms will not stop gun violence. The only people who would relenquish these weapons would be law abiding citizens. Not the criminals commiting the acts. So in escense you would be wasting millions of tax dollars, damaging our economy, and the safety of law abiding citizens by doing such. How you say? Someone has to be paid in order to enforce a firearm confiscation, waste of money, because the gun violence criminals will do everything they can to hide said weapons. Millions are employed by the firearms industries, damage to our economy, in a nation that constantly outsources labor and even tech jobs, it appears that the pride of being American is still strong in the gun industry as most are made, sold and bought in the US. Thanks for trying to put millions of Americans out of jobs. And the safety of Americans? Well if you're to ignorant to see the danger in having a bunch of gun wielding criminals against an unarmed populace, I shouldn't have wrote such a long email with so many big words. Please remove me from your mailing list.

Deamon

If I get one of those letters, I am going to get some play money and mail it to them.

I'll add a note, something like

Please accept my donation. Since you appear to be living in a fantasy land, this should spend well there and help your cause.

P.S.

Please stop sending your SPAM mail to my inbox, or I will be forced to report you to the state authorities, and the FCC.

The thing that KILLS me is just because you participated in their stupid poll that

you may not or can not be of a different opinion.

Even if you answered "I STRONGLY DISAGREE" to all their NAZI propaganda.

Disarmed populations,

First Rome, then the NAZI's, Now us??????

Maybe some shady UN army is lurking out there but they better be ready for total war.

Molon Labe!

To phrase that so more people can understand.

During the battle of the Alamo, Their banner stated "Come and Take it!"

Come_And_Take_It_Mural.jpg

Very good! A picture is worth a thousand words.

And for those with a classical bent:

Molon labe refers to an ancient Greek expression for "Come and take them!", in reference to unilateral disarmament. Molôn Labé! was the reply of Sparta's King Leonidas to the Persian's demand for surrender at the battle of Thermopylae. The phrase is becoming a modern-day Second Amendment cry of resolve never to disarm in the face of tyranny.

(from Wikipedia)

What's REALLY sick is that these fucks talk like GUN LAWS and GUN BANS are a good thing! Like an unarmed America is what's saving lives. WTF!? Talk about fascist fucking propaganda!!

Yep. Propoganda is the word I'd use. Or lies. They like to say things like "law enforcement supports gun control". My ass.

I just read an article in a cop magazine, written by cops and lawyers for general cop and law type stuff. They did a survey on a shitload of departments throughout the country on gun control. What did these results show? Roughly 80% of the cops surveyed were pro-second ammendment/against gun control, and had a lot more guns than what they were issued for their own personal use. It also said that if they were ordered by the state to comfiscate firearms from solid citizens who ain't breaking any laws, well the vast majority said they'd refuse. Who then enforces the order? I doubt the Army will. Maybe some shady UN army is lurking out there but they better be ready for total war.

Gotta link? That's some good news I'd like to spread.

http://www.policemag.com/t_ci.cfm

For anyone interested in the cops pro-gun owner survey, this is the magazine I found the article in under the "shooting straight" editorial and also another section under the "briefing room" heading. I couldn't get to it online but I got the magazine right in front of me if anyone wants more details that they can't pull up.

The current issue is the one I found them in. March 2007.

Edited by Ding Chavez

Not all cops are anti gun.My citys head deputy walked in a pro concealed carry walk with 100 locals, mostly all were carrying openly.He also attends most large family functions that are put on buy the Tri-state Gun Collectors Inc which were both members of.They put on around 8 desent gun shows a year in Lima Ohio.