Red Jacket Firearms is Excellent!!!!!

Will did a fantastic job on my rifle. He also turned it around in about six weeks which is much faster than I could reasonably expect considering how many times I changed my mind on certain details. Will has the patience of a saint and made this fickle customer that gave him a moving target to shoot at very happy. In fact I simply could not be any happier. I am now the very proud owner of three Red Jacket firearms. I only wish I had a Red Jacket S-12 to go with my Red Jacket rifles and pistol.

Will did a fantastic job on my rifle. He also turned it around in about six weeks which is much faster than I could reasonably expect considering how many times I changed my mind on certain details. Will has the patience of a saint and made this fickle customer that gave him a moving target to shoot at very happy. In fact I simply could not be any happier. I am now the very proud owner of three Red Jacket firearms. I only wish I had a Red Jacket S-12 to go with my Red Jacket rifles and pistol.

where's the pictures???????????????????????

Will is awesome people.

Hey DaGroaner- you know the deal....PICS OR LIES!!!

what did you get? 7.62x39 or what?

I sent Will my .308 p-grip conversion I kinda hacked, it wasn't that bad but I wanted a much more polished job. Actually... it looked like shit sitting there in my safe next to my Red Jacket AK-104 and Red Jacket Tactical Entry Pistol anyway Will cleaned all of that up for me and added an AK-74 FSB and muzzle brake, fixed the angle on the cut the dang tang receiver block and installed a US gas piston for me and gave her a sweet new paintjob. I think that's everything. I'll post pics tomorrow... I'm swapping the buttstock out tonight. I love Ace folders but not for this one. I'm putting a CAA M-4 stock on it after dinner which will soon be replaced with a Magpul PRS. I need to order a bayo...

I guess I could have answered half of my own question if I would have read your subheading.

(DUH!!! to myself!)

My S12 is a R*J and of course, my wife's x39.

Will is just fun people!

(Did you get a t-shirt? if so what do you think???)

I guess I could have answered half of my own question if I would have read your subheading.

(DUH!!! to myself!)

My S12 is a R*J and of course, my wife's x39.

Will is just fun people!

(Did you get a t-shirt? if so what do you think???)

I did! I love it! I have a couple more coming for my boys(11 and 15). They are both Saiga owners and weren't too happy with Dad not including them. I almost had to spring for hoodies but they decided on Tees because we do most of our shooting in the Summer time and that's when they want to wear them. I can't wait for the first warm day after I finish my Spring cleaning. :)

Edited by DaGroaner

Hello, Dagroaner

What is your impression of your RJ pistol? I recently got one, haven't yet had a chance to shoot it. (No days off since New Years)

Do you have any muzzle devices installed? What is your preferred firing technique? Do you use a single-point sling and stretch it tight when firing?

I assume you went with the full-honk 7.62x.39 round?

TIA for any insight....

guido2 in Houston

Hello, Dagroaner

What is your impression of your RJ pistol? I recently got one, haven't yet had a chance to shoot it. (No days off since New Years)

Do you have any muzzle devices installed? What is your preferred firing technique? Do you use a single-point sling and stretch it tight when firing?

I assume you went with the full-honk 7.62x.39 round?

TIA for any insight....

guido2 in Houston

Hi guido2,

Excellent questions. First of all I have a four piece Krinkov Flashider. ka-Fh-10.jpg

It is 7.63X39 as you guessed. I started out trying a single-point sling but ended up attaching the sling to the rear and the normal slingattachment up front. By tightly stretching the sling I get a sort quasi-cheekweld on the sling and get a really good sight picture on a barska red dot and have little trouble reacquiring the dot when shooting. That's what works for me... your results may vary but honestly I haven't found a better way to do it. My TEP was tighter than hell when I first got it and I had to put several hundred rounds through it before it fed reliably. But it runs like a champ now.

Oops forgot one thing. I always use a 75-round drum. There's just something about having that much firepower in such a small package. :super:

Edited by DaGroaner