Urban Armory sold a GE Mini Gun this year for $250,000.

http://www.urban-armory.com/class3.htm

Assuming each one is an M134 Minigun, which is chambered in 7.62x51, at 4000rds per min X 3 guns =

12000rds/min

http://world.guns.ru/machine/minigun-e.htm

At Centerfire's price (500rds 308 Wolf = $80), it would cost a shooter $32 a second to fire it!

yeh those a10 shells are the size of beer bottles, almost exactly. i tried to get a de-fused one for my bullet collection, but no go. I can get gat motors actually, if anyone is interested. just get yourself a BMF activator and a drill, and dont get caught with them put together :) 25 for a bmf, and everyone has an electric drill or cordless screwgun....its illegal to have them connected, so beware.

Oh, ok, I was thinking of getting one of those gatling gun kits for AKs. Adding an electric drill would be cool, but illegal and I don't know exactly how the kit works anyway. My friend decided not to go in on it with me anyway.

Does that BMF activator work?

Edited by KySoldier

yeh, i had one way back when, but cant remember what i did with it. worked pretty good, and its still being made apparantly. Thinking about getting another one soon for kicks. If i remember correctly, it does 3 or 4 shots per crank, and has a fairly short trigger pull to it, so im not exactly sure if it will work on an AK or AR trigger, but it would clamp to it regardless.

oh, its a hell of a lot more fun than you think it is. the only thing most of us can even afford to shoot that fast is .22LR anyhow, so, if 22's are still fun to you, then Im sure the BMF will put a big smile on your face.