Anybody considered the Kvar Bullpup for this?

• 2 weeks later...
Well, I finally finished it. This build was a TOTAL pain in the ass. I don't think there's one part of the KVAR kit that didn't have to be modified... with the possible exception of the parts that wern't used. :031:

saiga20bullpup1.jpg

saiga20bullpup2.jpg

saiga20bullpup3.jpg

doesn't look bad, just needs some sort of optic on it. probably a bushnell xlp (if you can find one anymore) would look best. real sleak design that one.

doesn't look bad, just needs some sort of optic on it. probably a bushnell xlp (if you can find one anymore) would look best. real sleak design that one.

I tried the XLP, but it sits lower than the Eotech and was kinda uncomfortable to sight through. It does look better on the gun, though.

• 10 months later...

Those things suck! Just get a good one off of www.kushnapup.com! Saiga 12 bullpup.

I was wondering about this. I had previously thought about doing the Bullpup thing, as advertised in the latest SGN, but have changed my mind about the rifle, but am wondering - would it be legal for the 20ga gun????
Advanced Search

Preferences

Web

Your search - www.kushnapup.com - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

* Make sure all words are spelled correctly.

* Try different keywords.

* Try more general keywords.

Hmm...

Wanna try again, GREENHORN?

:smoke:

:haha:

Now that is a lot of brass air fittings there is just about every type

of air fitting that you could want. Wholesale prices too. I guess these could be used as small water pipe fitting also. I

used some of the parts to make my babington wvo buraue

:haha:

Now that is a lot of brass air fittings there is just about every type

of air fitting that you could want. Wholesale prices too. I guess these could be used as small water pipe fitting also. I

used some of the parts to make my babington wvo buraue

post-16774-1236912141_thumb.jpg

Advanced Search

Preferences

Web

Your search - www.kushnapup.com - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

* Make sure all words are spelled correctly.

* Try different keywords.

* Try more general keywords.

Hmm...

Wanna try again, GREENHORN?

:smoke:

I think he's talking about these guys. The kit looks interesting, assuming they manage to get it into production. They are apparently taking pre-orders, though.

• 2 years later...

I belive the reason for the extra 1/2" of barrel length was because OAL is often measured with a tape measure, and that little steel endpiece on the tape is often rivited on very loosely. This makes the tapemeasure innacurate and results in meaurements on the short side of the actual length, sometimes by 1/4" or more.

there is a reason for this. It's so you can press the tape up against something or hook it to achive the same messurement. If you notice on any proper tape the "slop" will equal the thickness of the metal end piece. I myself prefer to burn 10".