let me see if I can match it to the other settings. max couldnt get to this before he went home tonight. I JUST asked him about it too. LOL let me see if I can find it here, sit tight. I SHOULD be able to change the thing to our setting.

this is driving me crazy. I can see where the ranks are, and they are fine, but I cant find where max turned on the damned icon thing. and I think ive looked almost everywhere. it is a setting buried in there where I cant find it. 30 minutes ive been looking for it

let me see if I can match it to the other settings. max couldnt get to this before he went home tonight. I JUST asked him about it too. LOL let me see if I can find it here, sit tight. I SHOULD be able to change the thing to our setting.

maybe something with a little gun flavor.... all you have to do is point it to a different .gif file.

perhaps like this:

CONTRIBUTOR.gif

you guys are giving me shit, arent you?

LOL

yer fucking BANNED. all of you.

j/k

just kidding....

I really tried hard to find it. the boss needs to fix this. I have NO IDEA what he set. Im not up for experimenting.

so shoot me.

put into the queue.....

Took some detective work, but I figured it out: Elite Members have contributed. Regular Members have not.

:wacko: I thought it was dick with the new guy day until I found this thread. Contributing is the only worthwhile thing that I've done here. Being yellow is good enough. Elite is just silly. :lolol:

Took some detective work, but I figured it out: Elite Members have contributed. Regular Members have not.

You didn't read post 6? It contained a really good jump start on the sleuthing! :haha:

I wasn't going to say anything....... :rolleyes: