Have to ask- whats with the changes and I had 'heard things'

Hi everyone, I have not been a lot lately due to work and other issues and was last on about month(?) ago.

I have been talking to a couple other members on another forum that I can manage to get onto without it being filtered and have heard things..

What is with the changes for the WTS/WTT/B have to be a contributor...I know I need to do it myself but...

Also I heard someone called Uncle Batfuk on someones topic or ad...

Tons of flaming or people getting banned,etc

What gives guys and Gals????????

I still like the forum but if there is a snitch or snitches it bugs me, we have enough of the crap already. This is supposed to be a place where you can talk about saigas,other firearms,other topics,state your position on topics,hopefully help others out if possible,etc,etc and we are supposed to be 'self policing' If I am out of line then say so.

there arent any SNITCHES here. we had to clarify and had a few misunderstandings within upper management, and chose to solidify our own inner circle. excuse us for that. we do appreciate the patience. ULTIMATELY, nothing has changed, to be honest. it is an iron clad thing, now, though. not that THAT it is anyone else's business. we appreciate all of you, and we will leak some info to you because of that. Just dont trust the "high school telephone" system.

the for sale section is a contributer ONLY section now. regular members CAN REPLY there. but ONLY CONTRIBUTERS can start ads in the for sale sections. this is in effect throughout the site here. this will be specified, more clearly, soon.

X number of goods passed, X number of donations (the boss pays for this out of his pocket), which are lower, etc etc etc. the bill is getting LARGE for this place. that is what we want to cover, and if we make a little bit, so be it. it HAS TO BE DONE. or do you all want page load times exceeding two minutes on cable? I dont think so. trust us. we havent done you all wrong YET,

ADS. to be announced on the 1st of april. this is only the first day of the month it is working out to be. sorry about the "april fools day" thing. it kind of fits this forum, really. that was and remains the target date, for almost 6 months now. dont ask how it worked out to be THAT day. it just happened to work out that way, I guess.

how you see the forum is HOW IT WILL STAY. do not expect las vegas next week, in here. ALL of the members of our management are currently and consciously concerned about the well being of this forum. I chose my help wisely, and they are RIGHT ON. Both myself and the owner of this forum are very pleased with thier performance, and grateful that we can confidently proceed with this next step in this forum's future. you all owe Cobra, Indy, and Jugg, your dues. I hope you all continue to think of them as your friends and respect them as such. they have pulled a HUGE weight here that cannot be lifted. I myself, personally, am extremely happy with the team as a whole at this moment. the boss is in agreement, and I hope that all of you all are, as well. my kudos or whatever you call it, to them.

we are thinking of all of you, in doing all of this. all of YOU have made this possible, and we thank you for that, your donations have kept this place alive!

we will all continue to act as we have, and preserve what we have here. we value it for EXACTLY THAT, too.

all you newbs? WELCOME ABOARD!!!! you are forewarned that you can say anything and THEY will say anything back. This is AMERICA.

Ok guys and Bvamp- thanks for the update and I will see about getting a contribution in..

Just feared a 'downward spiral' and did not want the site to 'go away' due to whatever. :smoke:

Keeping ads to contributors only, on high and low levels, is something I consider to be a step forward. One that will help people to give this forum its due and drastically improve conduct in the For Sale section, all in the same action.

Keeping this forum going up and not down is everyone's business. That includes being part of the solution instead of jumping on a negative bandwagon. It also means speaking your mind to management POLITELY and with an awareness that what you and they have in common is wanting to make this forum a good and attractive place for good people, and make sure that the details add up to just that.