so guys... wut is the most fun ammo you've used... i saw the thread on dragons breath and was wondering about others... especially the flechette rounds

All these rounds are just for playing!!

Last year Cobra showed off his belt fed Saiga but try as I might I just couldn't get it to work like he did. So I tried to think laterally and then I realised, why do you want a 100 rounds when JUST ONE WILL DO? What you REALLY need is something with a bit more OOOMPH!!

So I came up with this.

It's ideal for the larger and more dangerous game, rabbits, foxes, that sort of thing but I wouldn't recommend it for home defence as it's a bit too likely to over penetrate. It's also not very good for birds etc as firstly you'll probably miss but more important if you shoot it straight up, it makes a nasty bang when it comes back down.

post-1223-1175416589_thumb.jpg

post-1223-1175416605_thumb.jpg

so guys... wut is the most fun ammo you've used... i saw the thread on dragons breath and was wondering about others... especially the flechette rounds

All these rounds are just for playing!!

Last year Cobra showed off his belt fed Saiga but try as I might I just couldn't get it to work like he did. So I tried to think laterally and then I realised, why do you want a 100 rounds when JUST ONE WILL DO? What you REALLY need is something with a bit more OOOMPH!!

So I came up with this.

It's ideal for the larger and more dangerous game, rabbits, foxes, that sort of thing but I wouldn't recommend it for home defence as it's a bit too likely to over penetrate. It's also not very good for birds etc as firstly you'll probably miss but more important if you shoot it straight up, it makes a nasty bang when it comes back down.

good presentation... i'll take a dozen to start

Which range do YOU belong to???

:rolleyes:

Back when they still imported it I used to have loads of fun with the steel core chinese 7.62 ammo,shooting every/anything I could find to see what it would penetrate.Too expensive to play with nowadays.

Tried a box of 12 guage tracer rounds once,quite fun at night!.

Edited by Telly458