Who would be interested in FREE 10 rd. S12 mags?

Well, folks....

I just came into a VERY LARGE sum of money... we can thank little white balls with numbers on them for that... and I thought maybe it would be nice to share the joy with my Saiga family...

I have already contacted the appropriate individuals, and have the following run earmarked for purchase, as the guys at Mississippi have already gotten the latest 5K mags from AGP...

SO, what I need to know, now, is who will be interested in some FREE TEN ROUND MAGS?!?!?!!?

I will take all the "I wants" and "I needs", just post them here... Please lets not be TOO GREEDY fellows... no more than 5 per person... OK!?!?!?

Come and GET EM!!!! :up:

****EDITED TO ADD****

THIS WAS AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE!!!!

IT IS NO LONGER APRIL 1st ...SO THE OFFER IS NO LONGER FUNNY TO HEAR WHO WANTS HOW MANY!

BESIDES... if you read the whole thread, you will see where I WASHED THE LOTTERY TICKET... and have ZERO LOOT NOW, so I CANT BUY ANYONE FREE MAGS!!!

Edited cause people were being dumb... :haha: So... quit being dumb!

:smoke:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, folks....

I just came into a VERY LARGE sum of money... we can thank little white balls with numbers on them for that... and I thought maybe it would be nice to share the joy with my Saiga family...

I have already contacted the appropriate individuals, and have the following run earmarked for purchase, as the guys at Mississippi have already gotten the latest 5K mags from AGP...

SO, what I need to know, now, is who will be interested in some FREE TEN ROUND MAGS?!?!?!!?

I will take all the "I wants" and "I needs", just post them here... Please lets not be TOO GREEDY fellows... no more than 5 per person... OK!?!?!?

I need a 10 rounder!!

Well, folks....

Ill take 5 of them. Wow, great things can happen on April fools day. LOL

Well, folks....

Ill take 5 of them. Wow, great things can happen on April fools day. LOL

Put me down for 10 round mags and since your rich now I want miss Saiga in my stable along with a snake skin stock! April fools!

Mr. IndyArms, it's very generous of you to be sharing your good fortune with us here on the forum. Congratulations on your windfall and I hope you are saving a chunk for yourself and your family as well. I don't want to seem like a beggar but that's what it feels like asking for your generosity to look my way. I would gladly accept five if it's not too much trouble. Thank you for your kindness to a fellow New Yorker. :)

(If this is an April fool's joke, it's a cruel one :cryss: .)

Edited by nyclu3

I cant BELIEVE anyone would think this is an april fools day joke!!!!

I mean... Would *I*, an esteemed moderator, play such a cruel, inhuman, vile prank on the likes of the S12 forum members?!?!?!

..chuckle.. :devil: .. snort>

NOT ME!!! :angel:

PS: & since you're giving away stuff, how about Miss Saiga from your avatar, huh?

HELL YEAH!!!!

ONE FREE miss Saiga for every 5 mags!!!! :up: :up: :wub:

Well, folks....

Does my heart good to see real generosity, thanks for the gesture and also for one magazine if possible.