Who would be interested in FREE 10 rd. S12 mags?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blessings upon you for thinking of your fellow shooters in your moment of good fortune. To be able to consider how one's windfall could benefit others says volumes about your character.

That said, sure, I could use a couple more mags to fill out my 3-gun rig-- but if someone needs them more than I do, that's cool too. Have a great week!

Well, folks....

I just came into a VERY LARGE sum of money... we can thank little white balls with numbers on them for that... and I thought maybe it would be nice to share the joy with my Saiga family...

I have already contacted the appropriate individuals, and have the following run earmarked for purchase, as the guys at Mississippi have already gotten the latest 5K mags from AGP...

SO, what I need to know, now, is who will be interested in some FREE TEN ROUND MAGS?!?!?!!?

I will take all the "I wants" and "I needs", just post them here... Please lets not be TOO GREEDY fellows... no more than 5 per person... OK!?!?!?

Come and GET EM!!!! :up:

:smoke:

holy crap that's generous... or april fools...but i'd love some... even one if that's all i deserve

Duude, this is SO coool.

I took the liberty of fronting the Virginians on this. We all need them really bad! To tell the tales would make others needs look like "the good life".

Anyways, 48 shooters, only 4 each (we don't want to spend all of your earnings).

The good news is that I wanted to save you shipping. I got Cloe to back trace your posts to your home pc, and googled up your address. We (5 vans, 30 shooters) will be there tomorrow morning to pick them up. You don't even have to wake up, Cloe downloaded your houses blueprints to my phone so I see all of the entrances and exits. We are in route now.

Just leave me a note on your back door if you want me to deliver anyone elses. Least I can do to help out.

Wait, Cloe just downlowded the latest satellite images of your home. Dude, time to weed the flower bed, mow the lawn, and tell the GF that topless sunbathing where she is laying out is private .. in every direction but from above. I assume GF, we blew up the photo (for investigory purposes) and saw no wedding ring .....

The good news is that I wanted to save you shipping. I got Cloe to back trace your posts to your home pc, and googled up your address. We (5 vans, 30 shooters) will be there tomorrow morning to pick them up. You don't even have to wake up, Cloe downloaded your houses blueprints to my phone so I see all of the entrances and exits. We are in route now.

Awesome!!! I will be sure to put the coffee on... :up:

Awesome!!! I will be sure to put the coffee on... :up:

better use decaf... tired hillbillies n caffine n high cap mags... lil' to edgy

especially ALL 30 virginians

lol

Edited by mccumber1916

OH NO!!!!! :cryss: :cryss: :cryss: :cryss: :cryss: :cryss:

Well, folks... I hate to say it... BUT...

I LOST the winning ticket!!! I think it went through the wash and got all mushy and mutilated... I guess I wont be winning that powerball prize after all... And unfortunately... NO FREE MAGS to give away...

I guess I am glad that it is only **April First**, and all... This would have been HEARTBREAKING had it happened at Christmas time!!!

SORRY GUYS!!!!

I guess I gotta play again, maybe I will get lucky again!!! :up:

Jackass..........I mean that in the best of ways. Hey, it's tax return time again isn't it. If you haven't bought your new toys for the year, I'll take whatever I need to catch up with Cobra if $$$ permits.

Well I don't feel to bad about this just being a joke. I told Santa last year I wanted 10 round magazines for my saiga 12 and that he had two years to get them to me. If not I'm going to shoot his sleigh down and force feed him reindeer till his nose glowed red.

So no worries, he was a bit of a jerk after I told him what I wanted and my conditions and then he called the mall security. This year I am going to remind him but I will just send a letter instead of meeting him in person.

I'll take five too!

As much as I love the Belt-Fed conversion by Cobra, I'd have to stick with the mags until I can afford one of his conversions!

IMAG0001s.jpg IMAG0004s.jpg

IMAG0005s.jpg IMAG0006s.jpg

Ah yes, I clicked it too, so did about 700 others in the last day.

Good one, didn't see it coming...

:chris:

How about "RAAC import license revoked by BATF for bad ad campaign"

post-2093-1175571001.jpg

Edited by dinzag