Who would be interested in FREE 10 rd. S12 mags?

I believe they jiggle more than they bounce. Just my humble opinion.

buddy i had to correct ya but ive done the research and i beleave they jiggle as they bounce and gyrate to the left and the right :rolleyes:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ IndyArms,

Congratulations on your good fortune and willingness to share with others.

If this is not a April Fools Joke I would like to ask for the 5 free mags or even 1 mag if possiable.

I'm almost ready to buy a S-12 IZ-109 and some free mag(s) would help me outgreatly as its taken time to save up enough for the shotgun let alone the additional expense for conversion parts and extra aftermarket mags. Some free mag(s) would let me spend my money on conversion parts right after my S-12 purchase which would help me get to the point of actually shooting my soon to be Saiga by summertime.

I can pay for the shipping costs too. And I would not ask for them just to turn around and sell afterwords.

Thanks for reading

:smoke:

cleverly leaving out "In educated contexts this use is rare and widely regarded as incorrect, but it has nevertheless become very common in the news media."

"they do it, so i can do it too" leads to the law of "the tragedy of commons".

Modern usage

More recently, "begs the question" has been used as a synonym for "invites the question" or "raises the question," or to indicate that "the question ought to be addressed." In this usage, "the question" is stated in the next phrase. For example: "This year's budget deficit is half a trillion dollars. This begs the question: how are we ever going to balance the budget?" Argument over whether this usage should be considered incorrect is an example of the debate between linguistic prescription and description.

RTFA

cleverly leaving out "In educated contexts this use is rare and widely regarded as incorrect, but it has nevertheless become very common in the news media."

If people consider the internet an "educated context" then the terrorists have won.

Edited by GatorGunner

If you are handing them out, I wouldn't mind having a few extra...

Well, folks....

I just came into a VERY LARGE sum of money... we can thank little white balls with numbers on them for that... and I thought maybe it would be nice to share the joy with my Saiga family...

I have already contacted the appropriate individuals, and have the following run earmarked for purchase, as the guys at Mississippi have already gotten the latest 5K mags from AGP...

SO, what I need to know, now, is who will be interested in some FREE TEN ROUND MAGS?!?!?!!?

I will take all the "I wants" and "I needs", just post them here... Please lets not be TOO GREEDY fellows... no more than 5 per person... OK!?!?!?

Come and GET EM!!!! :up:

If people consider the internet an "educated context" then the terrorists have won.

Depends on WHERE you are educated.

"I have only come here seeking knowledge, that they would not teach me of in college"

Well, folks....

I just came into a VERY LARGE sum of money... we can thank little white balls with numbers on them for that... and I thought maybe it would be nice to share the joy with my Saiga family...

I have already contacted the appropriate individuals, and have the following run earmarked for purchase, as the guys at Mississippi have already gotten the latest 5K mags from AGP...

SO, what I need to know, now, is who will be interested in some FREE TEN ROUND MAGS?!?!?!!?

I will take all the "I wants" and "I needs", just post them here... Please lets not be TOO GREEDY fellows... no more than 5 per person... OK!?!?!?

........of course the BIG problem with April Fools is when people pick up on the end of the thread days/weeks/months later???????? (And I'm still trying to get Cobra's belt feed to work!!)

Edited by davidsuffolk
April Fools...HELL YEAH Put me down for Feyeve Fee Maggs mon!!!

MadDog

(ducking for cover) HELL YEAH would have to put you down for a few drums!

on second thought, let's not start that up again........................ :unsure:

(sorry mike, couldn't resist :devil: )

Well, folks....

I will take five off your hands if that would be alright

davidsuffolk

........of course the BIG problem with April Fools is when people pick up on the end of the thread days/weeks/months later???????? (And I'm still trying to get Cobra's belt feed to work!!)

Truer words never spoken. Interesting to see how many people automatically asked for the Max (5) magazines.

Edited by GatorGunner
davidsuffolk

Truer words never spoken. Interesting to see how many people automatically asked for the Max (5) magazines.

With one post on the forum, at that.

there's one born every second, isn't there? ^^

Ok my turn. :lol:

I'll take 2, to go with my 2 five's & 2 eight's.

Heck if ya can cough-up a couple two rounders I'll have 2 of everything. :smoke::rolleyes:

BTW SuA, love the title. :lolol:

• 3 weeks later...

Is that Indy Bin Ladin or.....

Indy Bin Lying... talking about the free mags?

On another note:

it was easy to find Bin Sleeping

Bin Eating, Bin shooting & Bin Drinking...

Bin Working is nowhere to be found anywhere! :P

I'd be careful Jugg...he might make you sleep with "da fishies"

i don't know that's funnier... the original joke or the fact you still got takers after april....

that's the mark of a GREAT prank

Wanna buy a Cobra belt fed kit? I got one I'm not using

post-1914-1177381560.gif

I'd be careful Jugg...he might make you sleep with "da fishies"

i don't know that's funnier... the original joke or the fact you still got takers after april....

that's the mark of a GREAT prank

Wanna buy a Cobra belt fed kit? I got one I'm not using

post-1914-1177381560.gif

hell yes !!