Red dot sight's

I have a Kobra on my favorite Saiga-12 right now but I have a segment of picatinny rail that I am having machined to fit the contour of the gas tube.Once it is finished I will be mounting a PK/01 on an ARMS throw lever on the gas tube.

After almost a year of theoretical considerations my pick is Trijicon RX06 (12.9MOA triangle mark) mounted on side mount with self-made sight adapter. Bought on www.botach.com and brought to russia with my friend. In the future I'm planning to get weaver base mounted around gas tube and barrel to get rid of nasty cheekpad.

EF99.jpg210A.jpg

Edited by ZakherBakher
  • 3 weeks later...

Be advised - Cobra sights usually um... not totally parallax free. "Highest quality" is typical ad blah-blah and nothing more.

Another advise - It's better if you can choose from several sights to get best one (as I understand it's almost impossible). Quality may vary - unfortumately it's usual for most of our (russian) products.

that sight looks a little bulky for me but I would spend the extra 25 bucks(ATN ultrasight is 144.95 now and ATN make's night vision stuff for our government I think quality is for sure)Look up there website!! I want there 3rd gen micro goggle's (outa my price range tho)